new and need help please

loudei

hi just thought id intrude myself ive just come off lipotrim and lost 37.5lb in 8 weeks but ive been cheating for the last wek or so so i thought it was time i changed and ive heard a lot of people talk abt slimming worls lately and im going to join on wednesday can anyone give me tips ideas to get through til then please my sis friend gave me a list of the free foods and A and B choices buts thats all i have mind u i havent ate in 8 weeks really so i think i can live with that :)

Hi and welcome! I suggest you take a look at the thread for newbies in the sticky section. It have lots of useful info on it. If you've got any questions just shout!

Good luck!

Hello and welcome xxx

Hi and welcome I too lost most of my weight with Lipotrim before trying Cambridge and now on SW to loose the last 1.5 stone :) ... It is a great diet , and this forum , and the SW website are all you need to get you through it :)

I suggest trying the extra easy plan ( as it is extra easy :) and your SW consultant will go through it all with you on your first session .
Just one question , are you doing a proper refeed week as outlined in the Lipotrim plan ?? I suggest you do , or you could put approx 7- 10 lb staright back on in the form of carb stores and water .

I didnt do a proper refeed and gained about 8 lb , but i was expecting it , and knew it was just water ect so didnt mind .

another tip , dont feel guilty about the amount of food you can , and should , eat on SW .. when I started I felt like I was cheating terribly , as after not eating at all for 6 months , to start eating the amount you do on SW made me feel really guilty !!!

good luck :)

Good Luck! sw is fab! well done on ur loss so far!! :)

Hi and welcome I too lost most of my weight with Lipotrim before trying Cambridge and now on SW to loose the last 1.5 stone :) ... It is a great diet , and this forum , and the SW website are all you need to get you through it :)

I suggest trying the extra easy plan ( as it is extra easy :) and your SW consultant will go through it all with you on your first session .
Just one question , are you doing a proper refeed week as outlined in the Lipotrim plan ?? I suggest you do , or you could put approx 7- 10 lb staright back on in the form of carb stores and water .

I didnt do a proper refeed and gained about 8 lb , but i was expecting it , and knew it was just water ect so didnt mind .

another tip , dont feel guilty about the amount of food you can , and should , eat on SW .. when I started I felt like I was cheating terribly , as after not eating at all for 6 months , to start eating the amount you do on SW made me feel really guilty !!!

good luck :)
yea kinda done a proper refeed i had been eating but stuck to the refeed plan except for yesterday cause i thought i was going back on tfr today i recognise ur pic from the lipotrim site ive hols booked for 6th of august and i want to be a 12-14 for then i dontthin k its unrealistic as its just short of 10 weeks and if i could get to 12st id be over the moon with myself ive learnt a lot abt myself on lt this time and that i defo comfort eat and the eves is bad for me is there a certain time ye shouldnt eat after on sw diet ??

Back