New Beginnings

Looking great Mary :):) xx

Looking fab Mary! Whats the core plan, is it ww? :)x

Tanya, yes its WW Core Plan that I lost my initial weight with a few years ago.

Menu changed slightly today.

B - 50g porridge made with skimmed milk and water. I found this too much, so I will start having 40g instead. I didnt have an egg as I was full up and there is protein in the milk, so at least I had some protein.

D - Core free chicken curry with brown rice. Pink lady grapefruit.

Snack - 2 tiny tangerines.

Supper in work. 3 ryvita, 2 hard boiled eggs mixed with ELF Mayo. 1 beetroot ball, handful of spinach. 1/3 tub of cottage cheese with Chilli (yeuch - not buying it again) 1 tomato, table spoon of Couscous. Pineapple chunkc and LF yogurt.

Snack if I need it - 2 tiny tangerines, 1 small apple.

Nice to have my mojo back.

I have a few things planned this week, which will keep me off the booze. I will have some Bacardi and Diet Coke tomorrow night.

Wednesday I will have a glass of wine with dinner, as I am driving Thursday morning.

Thursday I will have a glass of wine with dinner, but no more as I have fasting blood tests on Friday morning, so nothing after 10pm on Thursday.

Friday - no booze as back to work on Saturday.

Menu looks fab today and it's nice to hear you have your mojo back & following a plan you know works for you will sure help :)

Busy bee this week then - you're body will wonder what's going on with so little alcohol on your days off! Hehe :p xx

Looking really good Mary - you can feel you've got your mojo back through your posts! I'm really happy for you :) xx

Menu looks fab today and it's nice to hear you have your mojo back & following a plan you know works for you will sure help :)

Busy bee this week then - you're body will wonder what's going on with so little alcohol on your days off! Hehe :p xx

Yeah, it probably will Tanya. Looking forward to Bacardi for a change tomorrow evening though :D

Looking really good Mary - you can feel you've got your mojo back through your posts! I'm really happy for you :) xx

In one way HIM has done me a favour, pulled me down for a good few days, but I am back up and fighting. :D

Menu for Tuesday.

B - 40g Porridge, skimmed milk/water.

D - Poached Salmon, Couscous, spinach, fine beans. [STRIKE]Pineapple[/STRIKE]. LF yogurt

Supper - 3 ryvita, hoummus, red onion, [STRIKE]cucumber. LF yogurt and fruit.[/STRIKE]

Snacks - 7 pickled onions 6 grapes.

Bacardi and diet coke will definitely be consumed tonight :D

Last edited:
You're up late/early Mary?!
How do you poach your salmon? I'm scared it'll fall apart in the water! Lol x

Working nights Tanya, my last shift.

I just poach it in a frying pan with a little boiling water, or else just steam it.

Are you in work?

Ahh didn't realise you were nights!
Yeah I'm in work :(
How's your shift going?x

Slowly, there is absolutely nothing going on. Just downloaded Angry Birds Rio to pass the time :)

Yours going any quicker?

Angry birds! Addictive isn't it?! I got annoyed with it & deleted it! Lol

It's going ok. It's not v.busy now so hopefully we'll get an early finish of 15mins :)

Oh fingers crossed for you. I have another 2 and a half hours :(

It is addictive, I completed all levels tonight of Angry Birds, so thats why I have downloaded the Angry Birds Rio version now, I love it.

Ooh well hopefully you can get 2 more days before then :) x

Thoroughly enjoyed my dinner tonight, it was beautiful.

Bit of a hectic day really, I got up at Midday, quick cuppa, shower, then off to see my friends Daughter in hospital. Then we went visiting Family and back home late afternoon.

I find myself still thinking about what Phill said last week, and still a bit pi$$ed off with him, I think its because I haven't tackled him about the situation, but I felt good rising above it and trying to forget. Might need to clear the situation by talking to him about it, before I can really move on.

Otherwise, a lovely day.

I'd say defo clear the air with Phil. It will make u feel better :) xx

Yep - if you're not shaking it off you're gonna have to tackle it :eek: .. you'll feel better for it :) xx

I am not usually someone who waits and waits, but I know the right time will come. Oh boy, he better F*C*I*G look out..........lol.

Edited menu to add some snacks and remove items I didnt eat

Last edited:
Lemon & corriander hummous is my fave too!!! :drool:

Back