New challenge, who's with me?

Stirky7

Believe!
Right, I want to start a new challenge starting Monday 6th July. Only a week so not long so we are motivated to stick to it more! If you want to join in just jump right on. We have to (for 7 days):

*Be 100% on our plan, no cheating, no extra snacks, no going over your calorie allowance.
*Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
*Do at least 3 sessions of exercise (whatever exercise is up to you!) in the week.
*Eat healthy snacks and meals.

Can we do it? Who is with me? Lets have a great week, remember starting Monday :talk017:

I am up for it,have just joined the sports centre so going swimming Tuesday and Friday and I walk into town 2 days a week which takes me about 20mins.

Diane :)

I'm definatley up for this. I will give it my all as i need to do something. x x

That's great all of you, we can do it and have a great week!

That's great Denise. Right starting monday if we all report in everyday to let everybody know how we're doing, what we've had to eat, drink and exercise. Should keep us really motivated!!!

I'll do it...I have lots of cups of water but not sure how 2 measure 2l but I'll find a way! I am gonna do some skipping, and cycling and weights

Cool, really excited about this challenge. Ha I've found I need a challenge to keep me right on track lol!

Hi Stirky and everyone:D

I am in on this challenge.....I didn't finish the 21 day one due to feeling sick. I am not sure whether it was the Slim-Fast making me feel sick or I had a dodgy tum for a while....but anyway, I managed to stay exactly the same weight so I can just pick up where I left off:D:D

I will report in each evening:)

BTW - Stirky, Did you have a nice anniversary meal:D

Mel x

Great to see you back Mel, hope you're feeling better! Lots of nasty bugs going round at the mo so could've been that. Good that you're on board with this challenge we're all going to have a great week I think! Yes had a lovely anniversary thank you, went to the cinema to see Public Enemies (I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan!) and then for a meal, was great :)

Well everyone first day today, hope everybody is having a great day! I've already drank over a litre of water, keeping track of it this week so I can see how much I actually do drink lol!

Good luck everybody x

I up for this! I had a terrible week last week put 1lb on and this morning have now moved my excersise machine downstairs to spur me on to use it more!
Still really trying to work on my arms maybe to the point im focusing on that more than losing pounds.Im going to be very strict this week.

Morning all count me in too :D
I was doing celeb slim this morning and had my first shake but its rotten :jelous: so I think Ill use the slimfast shakes as theyre much much nicer!

Ive 8 weeks to my wedding and I want to if at all possible loose 1.5stone. My dress dosent quite fit :eek:

Ive had a shake so far and about 1/2 litre of water. Im just about to have a flora practive juice thing for a snack....is that ok for a snack?

Woo-hoo Cherrysabs, we've got loads of people on board this week which is great! Going to list everybody here just so we know who's with us. If anybody else wants to join in just copy and paste the list and add yourself on.

Stirky
Dimrie (Diane)
Lyndzi
Korinne
Drbetteridge (Denise)
Sacha
Redmel (Mel)
Cherrysabs
MissusW

Morning all count me in too :D
I was doing celeb slim this morning and had my first shake but its rotten :jelous: so I think Ill use the slimfast shakes as theyre much much nicer!

Ive 8 weeks to my wedding and I want to if at all possible loose 1.5stone. My dress dosent quite fit :eek:

Ive had a shake so far and about 1/2 litre of water. Im just about to have a flora practive juice thing for a snack....is that ok for a snack?

Posted last message same time as you posted this. Great to have you with us, I've added you to the list! Yep the slimfast shakes taste lovely! I'm sure you could loose 1.5stone in 8 weeks if you stick with it :)

How many cals are in the flora proactive? If it 100 or less than yes that's great for a snack.

I threw out the box! but I got this info from the website

Per 100g bottleOriginal mini drinkCalories (kcal)50Sugars (g)5.4Fat (g)1.7Saturates (g)1.0Salt (g) (based on sodium)0.1

Im assuming its ok cos its 50kcals. I wasnt planning on slimfasting today so Im not 100% prepared. Can someone tell me what it is again?

Is it 2 slimfast products, 2 100kcal snacks and dinner in the evening with no carbs??

Yep 2 shakes (usually for breakfast and lunch, although some people have one for dinner instead of lunch), 3 snacks of upto 100 cals each, then 600 cal max dinner. Total of not over 1340 a day. Carbs are allowed, dinner can be whatever you like, but obviously something low fat and healthy is best.

Back