New clothes

sonkie

Gold Member
OMG OMG I have just had some clothes delivered, I had ordered some size 30`s and 28`s. the 30`s are comfortable and there is a little room, tried on the 28 and it fitted( though a little clingy over the hernia)

I cant believe it, I am still hiding myself in my 32/34`s
OOOOOOOO Im soooo excited cant wait to tell Lucky.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Thats so great Sonya, 34 to 28 is 4 sizes down!!!

The hernia maybe in the way but remember thats not your size. Its the size below it thats real!

Wear your new stuff lots because before you know it they'll be too big as well!

Mags
xxx

What fantastic news....well done Sonya, you must be on cloud 9!!

woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo xx

thats fantastic Sonya, its a wonderful feeling getting into new sizes isn't it.
take the advice about wearing them lots b4 you grow out of them, i've just grown out of jeans i bought on boxing day, they r as good as new !!!
xx:)

hey Sonya,
Good going girl ! Let me warn you as I started at size 28/30 and I am a size 16 bottom and size 18/20 top in 18 weeks. Don't buy many clothes, they just do not last ! The temptation is to buy buy buy as there is so much more choice but it isn't worth it. Its fab shrinking so fast though isn't it ?

Well done Sonya - that is fantastic!! What a great feeling!!

Totally fantastic mate !
You need to wear , wear , wear them now cos like 'Magicmel' has said they wont last long ! I'm so proud and pleased for you , cant wait to see those new clothes TOMORO !!!

Has anyone ever thought of sharing clothes ? as we all buy new then within weeks it dont fit again , was wondering if it may be worth passing them along the line ??

Or is it the feeling of being able to buy these smaller sizes ourselfs ????
just an idea xxx

Wish my new undies would hurry up......Im still wearing my big ones (so to speak), well they used to cut into my hernia half way......well then they covered the whole hernia and nearly reached my bra...lol
Well the last few days they keep slipping down...good job I wear trousers as they are the only thing holding my knickers up ...lol.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well anyway, do you think the para`s would be able to use my old ones....if they sew the legholes up ?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well anyway, do you think the para`s would be able to use my old ones....if they sew the legholes up ?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lol.....oh your soooo funny Sonya.
I can imagine watching the yearly airshow only to seen your knickers keeping the paras up the air...;)

well done sonkie xxx

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lol.....oh your soooo funny Sonya.
I can imagine watching the yearly airshow only to seen your knickers keeping the paras up the air...;)

Thanx that reply made me laugh....what a lovely thought....pmsl....rofl.
:) :) :) :)

Back