New Diary

So today i went shopping...very pleased :D I got a skirt and top out of topshop..skirt = size 12 woooo! and its denim too! Pleased pleased :D Got..
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...7290&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn

&

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...category_rn=42325&productId=1553845&langId=-1 (nude colour tho)

&

http://www.newlook.co.uk/1841540/184154021/ProductDetails.aspx( in the cream)

Now i cant wait to go outttttt :D

Breakfast: bread roll with light philedelphia and turkey rashers 4 points

Lunch: Zero soup with 2 bread rolls and flora 5 points

Dinner: Pasta and tomatoe sauce 5

Snack: B&J 5 points :( :D

Total: 19 points

Last edited:
Wow I adore the outfit you bought!!! And a size 12 skirt... go you!!! Those shoes are AMAZING!!!! I love heels!
Hope you have a Fab time when you do go out Hun!
xxx

Keep at it your doing really really well!!! Love Topshop! but cant afford anything from there!

Aww Thanks both of you:thankyou:

I really love the shoes...though i look like a giant, around 6'1 :p All i need now is some new holdy in pants and im good :rolleyes:

So today...

Breakfast: Didnt get up to 1 so skipped breakfast

Lunch: Sausage casserole 4.5 points

Dinner: WW Maccaroni and chicken breast 8.5 points

Snack: Mullar lite 1.5

Total: 14.5 points

x

Last edited:
Today:

Breakfast: (1pm) WW Quiche 5.5 points

Dinner: M&S count on us casserole (mmm) 6 points

Tea: 2 Egg and Soldiers (2 50/50) 5 points

Total: 16.5 points

Thinking of starting the power plate thingy to see if it has any impact on WI

x

Yesterday...

Breakfast: "rip off bacon sandwich"...aka 3 turkey rachers, 2 slices of 50/50 and some flora 3 points

Lunch: 4 KFC Crispy Strips 8 points

Dinner: creamy garlic mushrooms on toast...used philedelphia with garlic and chives on 2 slices of 50/50...so id say 5 points?

Total: 16 points.

Today got my hair done after much waiting and anticipation as ive been skint after buyin my car...and....i dont like it

:booboo: I should have went back to brown...but decided to stick blonde so im off work on friday so im goin to dye it back then.

Really cant wait to Friday..:p going to have a relaxing day...if thats possible in this house?

So giving my pissed-offness i was pretty good today...

Breakfast: none was in the hairdressers from 10am until 2pm. Then had to go collect my little bro from school.

Lunch: Had 10 mins so it was beans on toast...4 points

Dinner: 2 Corn on the cob (small ones) and flora on top giving 5 for the flora.

Snacks: 2 apples, mini mars bar, and mini twix 5 points. Oh and a mullar light...plus 1.5

Total: 15.5 points.

Weighed today..as its been a while and im currently 11 st 13 lbs :D

Im really pleased with that, this is the lightest ive been since god knows when...around 14 i think? So its a big achievement for me :woohoo:

Breakfast: Cherry scone with flora...5 points

Lunch: None

Dinner: M&S Count on us chicken meal thingy 5.5

Snacks: 2 pancakes with flora, mini mars bar 5, mullar light 1.5
Total: 17 points

Last edited:
So my relaxing days going well...no one in the house so no one bothering me.

However...TOTM stuck so agony and comfort eating will soon set in i think.

Breakfast = 2 slices of 50.50 with homey 2 points

Snack = Custard Bun 7 points

Dinner: Chicken fajitas...points for the rest of the day id guess?...13?

Total: max 22+

Last edited:
GRRRRRR....Im sick i've taken an allegic reaction or my Ponstan Forte

I currently look like a big red blotchy blowfish and im itching like mad so i really cant even think so ill update tomorrow when im better, hopefully.

Im back :D

Had a bit of a sh*tty weekend being sick, TOM and boy problems :(

So not even tracking for that..so from today it goes...

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast, flora and tomatoe. 5 points.

Lunch: none

Dinner: small portion of mash and mince in gravy 8 points

Snacks: 2 Chocolate eclair sweets. 3

Total: 16

Also, went on a 4 mile walk/jog...uphill too

x

Another walk this morning...i got to the hill and though "i'll skip it today, and do it tomorrow", was about to turn and go back and decided F**K it...and did it anyway :D..pretty pleased with myself.

So breakfast: 1 slice of frit loaf and flora 3.5

Lunch: Beans on soda 6 points

Dinner: Small bit of chinese 10 points.

yesterday started ok...ended badly...tbh cant really remember too much...boy problems again...nightmare!

So...Today

Breakfast: none...was so excitied i got my wages i had to go spend them :D...went and got all my waxing done so im a happy gal.

Lunch: 1 crumpet and beans with the lil sausages 7 points

Dinner: ASDA's kiddies pasta..its like mini penne..you get loads for 4.5 points becasue its so small...with arribiata sauce on it. 6 points.

Plus: ww chocolate brownie desert 3
Total: 16 Points.

Last edited:
So had a day shopping with my bestie..aint seen her in a while...really trying to cut back on my spending atm..so only bought boots...bargain at 27 quid..i was ready for buyin very similar ones in River Island for 80! Big saving.

So..

Breakfast: none

Lunch: tea and a cherry scone with butter :( say 7?

Dinner: 2 small chicken fahitias...10.

total: 17

BUT..i want to drink tonight :( bad times.

x

Hey Hun!
Men are so much trouble!!!! If you are like me, having men trouble really affects your eating habits.... for me I either binge or starve when they are getting me down. Hope things improve for you on that front!
Hows the weightloss going? I'm finally 11st 13lbs..... are you still that weight or have you lost any more? I think you are doing great Hun!
xxx

Hey... tell me about it, its like they have a split personality or something..personally i eat when im down..which akes me mmore down but im going to try start doing something productive instead..even if its something stupid like painting my nails :rolleyes:

As for my weightloss...i weighed this morning and came in at 11 st 12lbs. I hate when i get stuck and cant move for ages...it really does take exercise for me and its been way way too cold to go up and do my usual walking route as its so high up and constantly windy but hopefully the weather gives in the next few days.

Dreading pancake tuesday tho!!! I love pancakes, but i think ill just have the one and also thinking about giving up chocolate for lent..was thinking pizza, but i've basically done that already :eek: So my lentin promice is no chocolate and a walk each day no matter what.

I'll track later on x

Well done for lsoing al this weight , Your an inspirationt o us all.
whats your food diary like?
Ive been on it for 4 weeks now and ive not lost a pound, im really not doing it properly , i lsot two stone with weight for life, but its all come back on, i know its not easy and the foucus / state of mind thing has to be there, but , im trying , im on 19 points, i need to get more stronger i think?! any tips

Im back..after my computer crashed :( but all better now..

Not lost much im currently 11st 9lbs its so frustrating!

Breakfast: 1 crumpet with beans with the little sausages in them 5 points

Snack: a banana 1.5 points.

Ahhh im getting so behind on here..

Well im a happy lady today..i got my offer for my uni course i wanted :D

Breakfast: coffee...just sweetener. 1 point

Lunch: none

Dinner: oh my..it was lovely! Chicken stuffed with low fat mozerella, cherry tomatoes and regge regge sauce..then poached 6 points Served with butternut squash chips with cajun stuff on it 2 points and regge regge mixed with ketchup1..and salad..was loads! Filled me up all day! No snacking in work or nothing.

Snack: Mullar rice with peaches 4

Total: 14 points..and not to mention i was run off my feet in work due to other lazy staff!

Back