New Diary

Yesterday

Breakfast: none

Gym

Lunch: some sandwhich...cheese, bacon salsa and salad im guestimating 10 all in?

Dinner: vegetable soup and bread 4 points.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs and 1 toast 4 points

Lunch: ham samdwiches..8 points

Dinner: 2 slices of pizza..asda brand..pretty boring 8? no way it could be more than a take aways!

Snacks: picked throughtout the day :( im really pissed with myself that I did that!!

So...forget about it...move on! Really missing the gym these last few days but joinging fit space tomorrow...£10 per month is a bargain and its right beside my work so ive no excuse at all, besides i've really got to liking the gym..now that i can run :D

x

Last edited:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs and salsa 3 points...

starving this morning but i only had something small as i know todays dinner is going to be mammoth! But i'm really looking forward to it :D

Last two days were horrendous...lets not go there..

So i went to the gym this morning

Breakfast: scrambled eggs 1 egg, 2 egg whites too and some beans 4?

Dinner: chicken salad with balsamic dressing..4 points?

Snack: wine gums 3 points, some rice crispy buns god knows?

Last edited:
Been a bit lacking on the diary thing...been ok last few days, few treats though have been kicking it up on the gym front..

Heavy weekend tho...out for dinner tonight, then a christening party tomorrow but back to the gym on monday...maybe tomorrow if possible if the aches go away

x

No gym today might go tonight after work...Its so sunny so i'm going to bring babs to the park.

Breakfast: Jelly...strange one i know but im trying to keep points downnnn. Small wholemeal bread roll with flora 3??

Lunch: 0 point curried carrot soup and a salad

Dinner: Chicken salad, balsamic dressing 4 points

Last edited:
Plan for Thursday

Gym first thing

Lunch: Soup and a salad

Dinner: m&s count on us meal.

Back