new diet, new weird diary

have spent the day at a friends house so only now getting sorted with the shakes, wasnt even offerred a glass of water so now im trying to get caught up. have had 2 litres so far, dont think ill be hitting 6 litres today, lol

have spent the day at a friends house so only now getting sorted with the shakes, wasnt even offerred a glass of water so now im trying to get caught up. have had 2 litres so far, dont think ill be hitting 6 litres today, lol
Lmao not even offered Claire how rude lol.. Well done on 3 lbs drop Missy. X

Lmao not even offered Claire how rude lol.. Well done on 3 lbs drop Missy. X

well i suppose in the interests of fairness he doesnt know about cambridge and didnt eat or drink anything either

so 3 packs down and 4 litres of water, might manage another 500ml before bed

ended up buying yet another new dress. was in sainsburys and they have a sale on, lol

Life is for 'treating' Claire dresses are a must remember lol

i only wear dresses funnily enough but ive now bought myself 3 new dresses in the last 2 weeks, whoops

i got an 18 to shrink into for my holiday......... im wearing it today and its not tight in the slightest, plenty of room

i have a fair few 18's and my 20's are baggy. whats going on with that

how can i be over 18 stone when im 5ft 2 and wearing a size 18?at this rate ill get to my 9 stone target and be a size zero

so todays weight is 18 stone 2lb

so 2.5 litres of water down and ive just had the chocolate vomit shake that today suprisingly didnt taste so bad, still not making the favorites list but didnt heave drinking it

do not open large bottles of fizzy water in the car! i ended up going to pick kaya up looking like i was entering a wet tshirt contest!

so 5 litres down and 2 shakes, bar and a litre of water to go

do not open large bottles of fizzy water in the car! i ended up going to pick kaya up looking like i was entering a wet tshirt contest!

so 5 litres down and 2 shakes, bar and a litre of water to go
claire did u drink this much on cd?? as i rate you for all this water u are drinking lol...x

claire did u drink this much on cd?? as i rate you for all this water u are drinking lol...x

when i was being a good girl on cambridge then yes i would drink this amount. as you and i know i was quite often a bad girl, lol

hmmmm very weird text from S saying " you know im not single but i hope i make you happy"

now that had better of been a mistake with the english language

hmmmm very weird text from S saying " you know im not single but i hope i make you happy"

now that had better of been a mistake with the english language
Oh dear I sure hope it's a texting error too.. Have u texted back?

How's the scales this morning ? X

Who is S ? Hope you are ok ? X

S is a guy ive been dating, hes a squaddie and english isnt his first language so sometimes when he texts me it doesnt quite make sense

Oh dear I sure hope it's a texting error too.. Have u texted back?

How's the scales this morning ? X

he says it was just a joke, ive a feeling the text wasnt meant for me, i sometimes get messages that i feel were meant for someone else, wouldnt be the first time ive dated a player, this time ill give him the benifit of the doubt

the scales this morning are the same as yesterday, 18st 2lb

Hold strong with the diet. Men@@@@!!!!

When you reach target show em who is the player ! X

oh nothings distracting me from the diet, my goals are too important

so 2 shakes down and 4.5litres of water so far

slow day today, nothing to do but pay bills and ferry madam around

hello hello... ive just enjoyed a choc orange bar :) yeh keep focused.. x

mmmmmmm chocolate orange bars

so what diet are you on at the mo shanny?

Back