new diet, new weird diary

well the tales from the bonkers scales today is...... your guess is as good as mine!

got on them 18st 1lb but when i got off they were over the zero line so twiddled the knob ( no giggling at the back ) and hopped on again 18st 5lb! got off and again the bloody things were over zero, set em back to where they should be and this time there reading 18st 3lb but still over the zero line when i got off so i gave up

good luck with ur weight loss hun x

so that was a fun 30 minutes........ NOT!

went to bring in the recycling bin to find mine which had number stickers on it was missing and a different one left in its place. had a look along the road but couldnt find it so took the one that had been left in front of my gate.
i opened it and soon found why they took mine. my bin was immpecably clean because i wash and dry everything before i put it in there, this one had a thick layer of brown sludge in the bottom and all up the sides that smelt remarcably like dog poo
i ended up filling the bin with a mix of hot water and lemon bleach, hopefully that will sort it

theres some scruffy, lazy oiks about!

all well here just having a choc orange bar have had 5.5 litres of water so far ( will stop soon, promise )

just hope it makes a difference when i get on the nutty scales tomorrow

well todays shaping up to be a crappy day

hopped on the scales, they say im somewhere between 18st 2lb and 18st 7lb
so im either losing nothing on exante or worse im gaining. im sticking to it, im drinking more than enough water and yet nothings changing

then i drove over to the hospital for an appointment for kaya. it was ENT review after the surgery she had in march. was expecting them to say shes fine and to discharge her. insted they told me the subglottic stenosis isnt cured just the stretching of her airways improved it temporarily. so she will have to be put under and bronchoscoped every year so they can remove more scar tissue and stretch it again and then do a more perminant operation when shes a teen. im sick of having to pin my baby down while they knock her out, i cant handle the stress, i get chest pains from the anxiety in the build up to them doing anything these days.

first he decided he would see her in a year, then he changed it to 9 months and now he wants to see her in 6 months, sooner if she gets anymore breathless. hard thou hes seeing it as the fact she cant keep up with toddlers let alone her peers but how can we tell whats causing what? is it caused by her cerebral palsy, her lung disease or her narrowed airways, who knows anymore

then when i got outside i was pounced on by the parking nazi
i had parked in one of the bays infront of the hospital, she started shouting that just because i have a disabled badge doesnt mean i can park there, that the spaces were for patients only, she wouldnt even listen when i tried to tell her we had been in the hospital for an appointment, i gave up in the end, got madam in the car who i had been carrying since i hadnt taken her wheelchair in with us and drove off. if the council want to send me a ticket so be it, they can take me to court for the money where i would be only too delighted to let the judge see our appointment letter

keep your chin upa and keep going claire.... the scales will balance out in time, keep drinking your water amounts and your packs, i admire your strengh.. :)

Im doing my own eating plan now... and uping my exercise alot more.

i went and bought new scales insted shanny, these ones gave the same results each time, i hopped on and off 4 times to be sure, lol

the old ones were some cheap ones i got in a discount store, i like a bargin me, lol

new ones were from b&m home stores, lol

hit home bargins today too, a whole bag of stuff for just £8

so whats the diet your doing now hun?

the old ones were some cheap ones i got in a discount store, i like a bargin me, lol

new ones were from b&m home stores, lol

hit home bargins today too, a whole bag of stuff for just £8

so whats the diet your doing now hun?
get rid of the old ones then.. Im eating high protein foods alday none stop and using cd/exante packets.. could say more like cd 1000 plan with fruits and yogurts.. no carbs or junk foods allowed. And feeling happy so far no binges for 3 days lol..!

ive slept all day today, u seeing S this weekend? x

get rid of the old ones then.. Im eating high protein foods alday none stop and using cd/exante packets.. could say more like cd 1000 plan with fruits and yogurts.. no carbs or junk foods allowed. And feeling happy so far no binges for 3 days lol..!

ive slept all day today, u seeing S this weekend? x

sounds great shanny, hope it goes well for you

nope not seeing S this weekend, dont really know what hes doing, apparently i will see him after his friends wedding, dont know what to think anymore

sounds great shanny, hope it goes well for you

nope not seeing S this weekend, dont really know what hes doing, apparently i will see him after his friends wedding, dont know what to think anymore
aw claire well when you do see him.. get any questions off your chest hon.. how's your new car??

Im taking driving lessons again from next week friday.. im always starting and stoping but refuse to be out in the cold this winter lol

aw claire well when you do see him.. get any questions off your chest hon.. how's your new car??

Im taking driving lessons again from next week friday.. im always starting and stoping but refuse to be out in the cold this winter lol

i dont get the new car till the 1st october, im just itching to get my hands on it now

definatly push with the lessons till youve taken your test and got your hands on your license, i really dont know how i ever managed without the car, now if i get the notion to go somewhere i jump in the car and off i go. ive even managed to drop madam at school in sheffield, drive the hour to nottingham and visit friends and still made it back again to pick her up, lol

why am i sat here spoonfeeding kaya

shes having yam, plantain, garden egg and tuna sauce and an egg, the smell is making me soooooo hungry

Back