new diet, new weird diary

sumayyah

please try again
well since ive made the move from cambridge i thought i should take the plunge and start a new diary

i talk an amazing amount of crap so feel free to ignore me

so day 2 of exante shakes, yesterday was so promising...... then i made a chocolate shake........ oh geez i cant stomach it. ive got the going into ketosis headache and this aint helping

well since ive made the move from cambridge i thought i should take the plunge and start a new diary

i talk an amazing amount of crap so feel free to ignore me

so day 2 of exante shakes, yesterday was so promising...... then i made a chocolate shake........ oh geez i cant stomach it. ive got the going into ketosis headache and this aint helping
You talk crap Claire NEVER... Lol bless ya :) go for it hon.. Do u like the products ?x

Good luck with Exante......I love it personally. I didn't like the soups/shakes to start with either but now I like them all...especially Vanilla, Chocolate and Veg soup.

Look forward to reading your 'crap'!

:wavey:

You talk crap Claire NEVER... Lol bless ya :) go for it hon.. Do u like the products ?x

you read my last diary, lol

i love the banana shake and both bars are alright
that chocolate thou was the idea of satan, i deployed divsters hold ya nose and chug it in the end

Good luck with Exante......I love it personally. I didn't like the soups/shakes to start with either but now I like them all...especially Vanilla, Chocolate and Veg soup.

Look forward to reading your 'crap'!

:wavey:

im hoping they will grow on me lol ive still a long time to go on TS

so todays day 3 and ive had the carb withdrawal headache all day along with the nausea, its made drinking the shakes interesting and yes the choc shake tasted just as bad on the way up as it did on the way down, lol

parents evening this afternoon, became apparent that the teacher really didnt have a clue about madam, failed to read her statement or pay attention to what i said during the annual review. madams very visual, shes been giving instructions verbally and wondering why madam hasnt managed.
she showed me some work of kayas, they had to write a sentence about short storys. madam just copied words she could see and random letters. umm she cant speak in sentences let alone write in them
we looked at the years IEP targets and she didnt meet any of them, a few shes made no progress on at all

oh and i had hoped that she would be downgraded to maybe moderate learning disabilitys but no shes still profound and multiple :( bit of a kick in the teeth and my first thought upon leaving was wheres the nearest maccys but i gave myself a talking to ( out loud so i looked like a loon ) and went on home

helloooo welcome chick ... doing well so far yay.. wishing you all the best for tomm chick you can do it.. and well done for resisiting the maccys...

x

omw this choc orange bar is bloody lovely

i would shanny but im a fatty and ive scoffed it already, theres a half with your name on it tomorrow

i would shanny but im a fatty and ive scoffed it already, theres a half with your name on it tomorrow
LOL... Funny Claire try the shakes hot chick ..! They are lovely there were many times I could eat 2 bars in one day u know.! That's probley why I ain't back at goal weight yet lol..

Also my fav are the Thai , mushroom soups with lots of pepper :)
When's weigh in day for ya? Xx

LOL... Funny Claire try the shakes hot chick ..! They are lovely there were many times I could eat 2 bars in one day u know.! That's probley why I ain't back at goal weight yet lol..

think maybe ill have monday as my weigh in days, new week and all and it might stop me eating on weekends if i have a date since it would definatly show on a monday weigh in

have to let me "diet coach" know about the change in day, not that hes noticed that ive failed to let him know my weight change for the last 3 or 4 weeks straight, lol

so the headache tried to make a come back, so on went the glasses, im having none of that thank you!

am just having a strawberry shake, its alright but it tastes alot closer to ready brek than it does strawberrys. its drinkable thou

I hate the bars....may have to sell them on that well known auction site!!! They tasta powdery and gross. Love the soups and shakes though.

so my "tea" was a vanilla shake, yep liked that one too

so in order of preferance
1.banana shake
2.choc orange bar
3.vanilla shake
4.toffee nut bar
5.strawberry shake

havnt tried the soups

and bringing up the rear is the chocolate vomit shake

so my "tea" was a vanilla shake, yep liked that one too

so in order of preferance
1.banana shake
2.choc orange bar
3.vanilla shake
4.toffee nut bar
5.strawberry shake

havnt tried the soups

and bringing up the rear is the chocolate vomit shake
Lol chocolate was lovely hot for me... Glad your enjoying exante claire
What u up to the weekend? X

I hate the bars....may have to sell them on that well known auction site!!! They tasta powdery and gross. Love the soups and shakes though.
Lol yep I do nose at that well known site now and then.. :) :) :) the bars are the best!
Did u order the mixed bumper pack then? Lol x

Lol chocolate was lovely hot for me... Glad your enjoying exante claire
What u up to the weekend? X

well since S is away to a stag do this weekend i had to make do with test driving and ordering a new car

have gone for a kia ceed station wagon, lol
i think the boots just about big enough

and tomorrow am planning to take madam to rother valley park for a long walk

Lol yep I do nose at that well known site now and then.. :) :) :) the bars are the best!
Did u order the mixed bumper pack then? Lol x

Yes I ordered bumper pack first time but just ordered again and this time the shake pack only as bought a load of soup from that 'well known auction site' LOL x

Back