New Dress??

number 1 wih black tights and a little black belt going round your waist to really show off your figure go for it!!

1st one, the colours are great (ps someone told me lately that natrually thin women rarlely choose black clothes so maybe its time for me to stop doing the same :) )
That's very interesting - I've always worn black because I'm a bit gothy, but for normal wear always dress it up with a bright colour. But as my other fave colours are red and purple, perhaps I should try wearing them 'all over' when I've lost the weight, lol! :)

I had a look at both dresses today, in the flesh as it were !!!!

Both are very pretty, but I still favour No1, unless you can get both !!!!

Number 1!!!!
Are we gonna find out what you have decided on?

I like them both but I would go for number two with coloured tights or leggings depending how smart you want it to be............

would look great with red tights:copon::copon:

would look great with red tights:copon::copon:
How about black tights and red shoes, lol?! (That's what I'd go for!) :dooney:

Hi all,

Sorry I havent got back to you with my decision - I've been working all weekend.. I'm going into the shop tomorrow to have a look and try then both on....

Let u know how I get on...

I still say get both get both! Or get one now and the other one in a smaller size for in a few weeks!

wowee i love the black one, but then I'm a bit of a goth type at heart. :)

I must admit I'd never considered the fact that now, if not soon I'll be shopping in new look!! just look at the bargains! lol I go there for my girls but that's it! lol

Hi All,

I got the 2nd one (Black one) - It looks gr8 on!!! My other half bought it for me for Easter - much better than an easter egg!!

If anyone is going shopping in new look in the next couple of weeks go to vouchercodes.co.uk there is a 15% off voucher there!!! :)

I'll post a photo when I get a chance x

Hi All,

I've added photo's of my new dress on my profile....

Hope everyone had a gr8 easter - I had a "break" off the diet but back on it 100% now till goal (hopefully in 9 weeks)...

Keep up the good work x

Back