New Evening Dress Arrived ......

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
and it is so lovely. It fits brilliantly and I feel million dollars in it (and that's after being in bed ill all afternoon!!). Best thing is I have still go 6 weeks to look even better in it :D:D

** I tried to update my original thread, but seems to have disappeared into thin air :confused:

and it is so lovely. It fits brilliantly and I feel million dollars in it (and that's after being in bed ill all afternoon!!). Best thing is I have still go 6 weeks to look even better in it :D:D

** I tried to update my original thread, but seems to have disappeared into thin air :confused:

I am so happy for you. What a great boost it is when you know you look and feel good.

Way to go !!!!

You must be really pleased, well done :)

Thanks girls, yes I am so pleased. It has really boosted me and I'm still grinning from ear to ear.

To put it into some perspective, this time last year we were 5 weeks away from my brothers wedding (a lovely posh do) and I ordered a Monsoon silk dress in the same colour as my new one. I ordered a size 20 and had to wear LOTS of control underwear to make it look even remotely OK. I looked awful, I felt awful (like a trussed up chicken) and changed out of the dress at the first opportunity. I was so upset as I loved the dress and had planned my whole outfit to perfection .... shame the body didn't go with it!!!! :D

I have just tried the new dress on with no supporting acts and it looked great and I felt great. Best thing is that a lot of family will not have seen me since the wedding. Guess some of them will be surprised :eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So pleased for you! Dresses have a way of making you feel fab especially when you lose weight and it fits perfectly...and even more so in 6 weeks! xx

Well done, it's an amazing feeling! :) You best send some photos of you in the dress so we can get a good old look! :)

What dress did you get Margery? I love Monsoon stuff - have one pair of white linen trousers but would kill for a wardrobe full.

I have a wedding in June and I'm nail biting about suitable attire. :eek:

Back