new flavours box arrived today

Sam1309

Silver Member
i shall update the other post two but i thought that i would make one for the new flavours

cookies and cream shake, not bad but i wouldn't bite your arm off for one, way to creamy and a bit bland...

chocomint snack bar, this was yummy

I liked the Mulligatawny (sp?) soup-lovely & 'curry' flavoured, not tried cookies & cream yet, veg soup was a bit bl;and. Good luck with weigh-in though I KNOW you don't need it.
xxxxxxsharon
ps did you think it looked manky just crammed in a bag? my order was short the soup so they sent me 2 soups as an apology.

mine was in a box as i ordered a box of meal bars as well yummy.....

the soup is delish

The Mulligatawney? I thought it was lovely too, I might add a pinch of curry powder to my BOX of beef soups, lol! I'm getting caramel snack bars & choc or berry fudge meal bars tomorrow, though I find it hard to stop at just one.... Gotta get vanilla to put in my coffee too, it's my 'pretend' milk, lol!
xxxxxsharon

the choco orange was very sweet and a bit textury, i did shake it well. tasted like cheaper jaffa cakes

Oooh might try that one tomorrow, sounds nice! It's peeing it down so forgot to call into chemists, was lazy & had a taxi home. I looked like a drowned rat, but my hair is drying nice & ringlety, lol!
xxxxsharon

i've gave up straightening my hair this winter, and now i am swimming more so see little point.

the chocomint skae is yummy

So are you a fellow curly? I can't be bothered, my hubby HATES my hair straight though my hairdresser straightens it when I get it cut. It makes a nice change to have swishy hair, though doing it every day must damage it. How was the gym, are you sore & did you sleep well after all that exertion? (i'm not very fast at texting so I'm 'talking' to you here instead of texting)
xxxxxxxsharon

slept like a log, just back from the gym there now actually, had a decent swim even though the place was packed with kiddies. oh yes i have curly hair but now its shoulder length its a doddle to straighten, but why bothe when i'm swimming. it does damage you hair so best to use heat protection spray

fruits of the forrest is rahter nice

apple crumble bar tastes rather fake

mango bar is vile

i was guna order this but i can buy all them in singles at my pharmacy an seein as you guys think most of em are yack i dont think i guna bother now lol =] thanks x x x

Back