New girl!

Just been to the loo for the fifthtenth time today lol! Feeling good tho not long till Sunday wi :) how are you?

Yay!!! I am Mixed. Yesterday I went (little bit, not loads) off plan. We are not allowed to talk about food so can't say what I had lol but needless to say worried even a little thing might put my loss back. However, back 100% on track again today. And I have been asked to be a bridesmaid!!!! Super excited as I had given up hope of ever being asked. Plus te wedding is in Australia near the beach. Definite motivation there!! Yay!!!!

Are you excited for Sunday? What's your thoughts? X

Oh dear we'll at least you dusted yourself off and got right back on :)! I'm excited but nervous I have stuck 100% but have sometimes not drank the water and missed a couple of packs so will see how that effects. When's your next wi?

I've got off track this week which is very disapointing esp as its only week 2 but find it hard to not eat my childrens left overs or chocolate! So no more buying any!! I have been 100% today and feel good for it - my WI is sat so hope I havent done too much damage.
That sounds fab going to OZ let alone and being a brides maid - complete incentive to be good and wanting to look amazing which You Will!! x

Clarkejoanna1980 said:
I've got off track this week which is very disapointing esp as its only week 2 but find it hard to not eat my childrens left overs or chocolate! So no more buying any!! I have been 100% today and feel good for it - my WI is sat so hope I havent done too much damage.
That sounds fab going to OZ let alone and being a brides maid - complete incentive to be good and wanting to look amazing which You Will!! x

Well done for getting back on track!! Maybe sit near the left overs with the washing up liquid.. Squirt a bit on them
After the kids are done! I might have to adopt some strategies tomorrow night as one of my girlfriends is visiting and we usually get a takeaway :( going to be a struggle! Any ideas? She is coming mid afternoon from a long way away so I can't ask her to eat beforehand. Hmmmm....

And GOOD LUCK for Saturday! X

I actually find i cope better if i cook loads then get away the way whilst people eat. I was really hungry yday but weigh in tom and hope my cheating doesn't disappoint me. Just enjoy your friends company and keep drinking water! Have fun!

Bluegirl (on another thread) has done a fabulous 'positive' list about what she feels good about. I am shamelessly stealing the idea and would love to hear you positive thoughts too.

1) I am feeling positive that I have lost over 1/3 of the weight I want to lose and may even reassess my goal weight and aim really high! ( well, low I guess haha)

2) I feel positive that clothes that I had stopped wearing because they were too tight now fit nicely (well, almost!) and I can look at myself naked and see changes to my figure that have meant that me and my OH are having far more rumpy! Lol

3) I feel positive that I am not waking up every morning and thinking 'I must start a diet' before opening a packet of biscuits.

4) I luuuurve chocolate tetras and also know that if I slip up and go off plan, I have the determination to get back to it and not let that be the beginning of the end.

Finally... I feel happy to meet such lovely and inspiring people on minimins! Feels like such a nice little community and it provide endless distraction from food thoughts.

So come on girls... What are yours? Xxx

I'm stoked you like my list, for those of you that didnt see it here goes.......

* I feel positive that if I follow this plan I will have lost a total of 4 stone by Easter.
* I feel positive that I will be wearing my size 16 clothes comfortably before the end of February.
* I feel positive because I can see the difference in my mirror
* I feel positive because I can feel the difference in my mood
* I feel positive because I have more energy and feel lighter.
* I feel positive because I have a fantastic support network of friends and people that I can be honest with (thats you lot!)
* I feel postitive because I'm gonna blimmin well do this!!!

Come on now, you must all have at least one to add to this thread?

x

Oooh KatieKaye, this is a good idea - deserves a thread of its own really! I've only just started but my positives are:

1. That my husband has been so supportive and excited for me - no complaining about not having meals out or sharing a bottle of wine (yet!)

2. That I tried my first shake this morning and was pleasantly surprised (being able to taste choclolate makes this diet so much easier)!

3. That I'm drinking so much water there is no way my skin/hair/nails can't improve.

4. That I'm probably saving money on food, as I can't drink and those daily chocolate bars really used to add up.

5. That my CDC said I can achieve my goal weight in 6 months - just in time for my holiday

6. Ditto on finding an amazing, supportive and funny community on Minimins!

xxx

Lovely lists! I have had to refer to mine after my 'off piste' weekend... Where I accidentally got off- pi**d. Alcohol is the devil, before I knew it I had eaten a burger and ice cream. Note to all you ladies who read that and are now fancying some food... I felt awful after. Totally not worth it and now out of keto so hungry and have day three to face again. Reminder to self that I won't let a slip mean the end!! 100% week here we come!!!

My list

Proving to myself my will power is so strong and that I can achieve things when I really want them.

Constant praise from those around those who can't believe the diet I'm sticking and those who said it wouldn't be possible to lose that first stone in two weeks.

Hitting my target with that extra pound thrown in for good measure ( one whole pack of better!)

Knowing I feel on top of the world and this feeling is going to carry me to my goal in time for my best friends wedding so that, second to her, I'm the biggest knock out there :)

Ops on the 'off piste' weekend but I did smiliar with food and went to bday party and had had shake before going then ate buffet food! Felt really bad after but then cooked stew for family and had some on the basis most of it was veg! No good excuse but hoping if I can stick 100% rest of week before WI that I will hopefully still lose. Have been really hungry again which is rubbish but hopefully will stop now being day 2! Oh I wish you could buy will power at Tesco!! ;)

Hehe, me too. It only takes a split second for the 'sod it' moment to kick in doesn't it? I gave myself the 'it's just chicken and veg' (ie fajitas) excuse too lol! Learnt from it though, have even swapped lunch with the OH's grandparents to a coffee. Also seeing friends on saturday evening and we ALWAYS get a takeaway. Im
Going to have dry tandoori chicken (weighed) and salad only. 100% ss the rest if the week and roll on the losses!

how have you been? Day 2 has been hard as I'm hungry, I predict I will be horrible tomorrow as day three is the worst for me. But we can do it!!!!

Im out and about tomorrow so hopefully will come and go so won't feel too bad. Good girl for being so focused. It isn't easy but we so have to do this! I have my weigh in first thing Fri but did sneak a wii fit weight tonight and doesn't look kind the wknd misbehavior has affected it. Fingers crossed we'll have good weight loss this week. Cant believe half way tho wk 3 already.

I know! It doesn't feel quick at the time but suddenly it's nearly a month since I started.

Had very sad and upset evening last night. Think it was a mixture of feeling fed up because none of the agencies I am registered with have work for me and also that horrid getting in to keto bit. Hopefully today will be better. I haven't woken up starving which is a start! Are you up to anything exciting? Xx

I work on a bank basis and only working on Thu at the mo which is ok but means i am at home busying myself with my 3 year old. Need to do some more exercise but bit tired this week. Whens your weigh in?

A three year old hey, bet you are kept on your toes! I can't wait to have kids but probably should grow up first haha!

Monday is WI for me. Hoping for a good loss this week to catch up and get back on track. I'm hoping to have lost another stone by valentines (not sure whether that's too ambitious but we'll see!).

Do you use the keto stix at all? Thinking I'm in ketosis as not climbing the Walls today but would be nice to check.

Back