New Girl

mscrssy

Hi, I am new to this and I sure could use the moral support. I have been a WW since 2005 I lost over 45 pounds and gained 20 of it back. Santa brought me a Wii Fit and I love it, I just need chat with others like myself. :eek: Again, I sure could use some WW friends. I just can't seem to stay on track.

Hi mscrssy, you're in the right place for fellow ww friends...and the moral support!:)

Hello i am very new too.
Add me to your friends list.
I look forward to talking to you and hopefully we can support each other on our weight-loss journeys.
fuzzy

Welcome to Minimins. You will love it here :D Goodluck x

hiya, hope you like it here :) why is it you find it difficult to stay on track? is it a general thing or a xmas thing, cause a lot of us have been having problems with the xmas thing! You just need to think of it as a fresh start.. 2009 is coming and you want to make a difference! :)

good luck anyway and hope we see you posting lots more on here :) the support really does help! xxx

Welcome to minimins and to the WW section of this forum. Here to a new year and a new you.

Hello! welcome and good luck! New start in 2009!!

Hi

I'm a new girl too. Still trying to navigate my way around this site. I have tried WW in the past but have decided that this time I need a break from food, and calorie/points counting. I know you're doing WW but I was just so excited to see someone on here from the US that I jut had to say hello.

I am about to start cd. I understand that the product here in the US is different from that available in the UK but I'm hoping it'll work just as well.

Good luck

Hi and welcome to the WW forum - if its moral support you need then you've come to the right place! Good luck and happy new year xxx

Back