New here ! anyone else? I feel like i'm starting high school again! ha

hahaha I wish I could say I feel good today :/ taken a knock.
people calling me moronic for doing this diet when I made a status update on facebook.
calling me fat lazy b***h and there are no quick fixes and i should educate myself etc etc.
wow fab :(
been around chocolate all day too cause my nan throws it at my kids (guess where my eating habits came from haha)
i didn't give in though...
Why do people have to be so nasty :(
some of my friends gave me kudos on my efforts cause they know i have bad eating habits and have always been big, but the nasty stuff stuck in my head urgh
making my feel like giving up and i feel bloated today and tired :/ sdlkjfnlskdfj
haha there i am babbling on again, told you all i'd whinge :')
xoxo

Why are they your friends? Nobody needs friends like that, I'd be deleting them all for their nastiness. Perhaps they should take a moment to educate themselves before being so incredibly judgemental. You're doing great, just keep on doing that and you'll soon be posting pictures of your results to make them even more jealous than they are now that you're actually getting off your backside and doing something about your future health.

Big pat on the back for you, big slap in the chops for them! :D

Why are they your friends? Nobody needs friends like that, I'd be deleting them all for their nastiness. Perhaps they should take a moment to educate themselves before being so incredibly judgemental. You're doing great, just keep on doing that and you'll soon be posting pictures of your results to make them even more jealous than they are now that you're actually getting off your backside and doing something about your future health.

Big pat on the back for you, big slap in the chops for them! :D

narh i had friends say i was doing well but i used to accept anyone on my account to promote the tattoo studio i used to work in as most bookings were taken over facebook ahha so i have a load of people i don't know on there :/
I just need to stop taking the bad stuff so personally hahah it's got me no where before i need to remember that :')
haha thank you for that though it has made me feel better :)
last thing that one of the lads said to me was "good luck with that diet then, you know nothing will actually happen"
i came on here and looked at as many before and after pictures as possible hahaha
WHAT DOES HE KNOW?!
hahaha :)
xoxo

2 of my favourite quotes:

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission"

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind"

It does work - I've just posted a pic for my 4 month anniversary of doing this - I've dropped a dress size a month, you'll be doing that too :)

It does work - I've just posted a pic for my 4 month anniversary of doing this - I've dropped a dress size a month, you'll be doing that too :)

Exactly!!
I had people say "all your hair will fall out" that "you will just put it all back on again"
No I bloody well won't! They have zero education of this diet, hardly anyone actually knows what ketosis is, this diet isn't a magic way for us to be slim forever, it's to give our body the nutrients it needs and kicks our bodies into ketosis so we're burning up our excessive fat stores and gives us a huge step back from our (bad) relationship with food to evaluate why we've eaten that way in the past.
S&S is by no means an EASY option for us it takes a tonne of willpower, strength and determination, it's testing physiologically and physically and we are all taking great lengths to make our futures healthier and happier!
Sod anyone who doesn't know otherwise,some people just like to judge, we'll have the last laugh ;)
Xx

I think that's the one i've just commented on ;)!
xoxo

Exactly!!
I had people say "all your hair will fall out" that "you will just put it all back on again"
No I bloody well won't! They have zero education of this diet, hardly anyone actually knows what ketosis is, this diet isn't a magic way for us to be slim forever, it's to give our body the nutrients it needs and kicks our bodies into ketosis so we're burning up our excessive fat stores and gives us a huge step back from our (bad) relationship with food to evaluate why we've eaten that way in the past.
S&S is by no means an EASY option for us it takes a tonne of willpower, strength and determination, it's testing physiologically and physically and we are all taking great lengths to make our futures healthier and happier!
Sod anyone who doesn't know otherwise,some people just like to judge, we'll have the last laugh ;)
Xx

haha i've not heard the hair thing but the putting it all back on again one!
yeahh exactly, i never thought i'd even get this far and i know it's less than a week but it's taken will power i feel better for it ... it's making me question teh crap i put in my body before which means when i come off i will be maintaining because i will be looking at the contents instead of just shoveling crap in my gob haha

I'M A LAUGH AT THEM ALL mwahaha
haha
i'm so lame :')
xoxo

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, I HAD MY FIRST WEIGH IN TODAY :party0049:
SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPY.

so much so the cap locks got switched on. hahaha

AMAZING!

(I got so excited for you that mine did too :D)

Freakin' excellent!!! Well if that isn't motivation to keep going I dunno what is!! Well done babes.
Keep it up xx
hehe thankies! :D
I know right! I'm taking pics of my body week by week ... i can see the "fat rolls" less defined already too. :') happy happy happy!
xoxo

well done girlie youv done fabulous keep up the good work!
I lost 13lbs my first week last may, had all the same comments youv been hearing ...this week I hit my century 100lbs lost:)
best *in your face * ever , same ppl who were trying to hold me down asking now where to buy slim and save
Jo x

well done girlie youv done fabulous keep up the good work!
I lost 13lbs my first week last may, had all the same comments youv been hearing ...this week I hit my century 100lbs lost:)
best *in your face * ever , same ppl who were trying to hold me down asking now where to buy slim and save
Jo x

oooh :D
similar starting weight too... can't wait to get to where you are :)
hahaha suckkkkkkk it! people are such no it alls, i love proving people wrong can't wait to do it with this, just like you haha :D
xoxo

Back