New here ! anyone else? I feel like i'm starting high school again! ha

I love how you say ONLY £60 like that's particularly cheap haha I know it's not expensive, average seems to be £50-60 in most places. I'm quite lucky, only get charged £35-40 per hour for mine.

Haha the only other tattooist I've seen that's cheaper is the local scratcher :')
Where do you go or rates that cheap? :eek:
Xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Where on earth do you live that they're so expensive?! I know lots of places that only charge £50-60 and are fantastic places, to me that seems to be the going rate. Obviously you'll still get others who charge more and are (generally!) just amazing but has always been about average from what I've seen. I go to a girl in Manchester, she's an apprentice but very, very good. The guy who owns the place usually looks over every so often and might give her a little advice but she's fantastic. Both me and my boyfriend go to her. I think she charges £40 an hour normally (the main guy who is AMAZING) is £50 I think but because she started our pieces at £35 an hour she carries on at that and obviously doesn't charge for any consultation/design time.

I don't know what you know about Knaresborough and Harrogate but they are very expensive places! Mel runs his own shop, doesn't have anyone else there so has a lot of costs to cover as well as making a wage. Whilst you might think £60 is expensive, his quality of work is very good and he treats his customers well. He won't do a crap tattoo and if he over runs he won't charge any additional. I've see far too many crap tattoos done in Leeds or Harrogate to feel confident going elsewhere. And to be honest, most places charge that around here. Everywhere I've been in Leeds charges around the same maybe more sometimes.

I didn't say it was expensive, I was saying to me that's the standard price rather than cheap. My point was exactly what you said, that's what most people charge :) I've paid £60 an hour before, don't think it's expensive but probably wouldn't really pay more than that. I'm just lucky to have found a very reasonably priced place now. I can imagine that as they get more busy now they'll start putting their prices up a little.

It's pay day and ordering day for me tomorrow :)

Anyone got any recommendations, so far I've just had the shakes in chocolate (and crispy), vanilla(and crispy), caramel, toffee, banana , strawberry, cafe latte... Think that's it haha.

I'm thinking of defo keeping my shakes for breakfast, I never used to eat breakfast before

Maybe trying the meals or bars as lunch?

Then having my protein and veg as my sit down evening meal ... Having my last shake made up as a the moose/pudding for supper :)

So really, if you recommend the meals or bars which ones, should I just stick to shakes for lunch? Thought the bars would make it easier when I left the house tbh ahah
:)

xoxo

the chilli con carne with some lean beef in is lush , I realy like the spicey spaggetti too .....its wierdly un-spicey while the reg spaggetti is spicey lol
oh and the mushroom pasta with some chopped up mushrooms thrown in is another fave of mine....think I would actualy still eat all 3 of those meals if I wasnt even on plan anymore:)
I love the lemon yogurt bars as a kinda pudding/treat after my protein meal
well done btw your doing amazing!
Jo x

the chilli con carne with some lean beef in is lush , I realy like the spicey spaggetti too .....its wierdly un-spicey while the reg spaggetti is spicey lol
oh and the mushroom pasta with some chopped up mushrooms thrown in is another fave of mine....think I would actualy still eat all 3 of those meals if I wasnt even on plan anymore:)
I love the lemon yogurt bars as a kinda pudding/treat after my protein meal
well done btw your doing amazing!
Jo x

The one thing that stood out loads ... Mushroom pasta ... Omg my tummy is all growls at the thought :') lovvvve mushrooms.
You know when I wake up I'm ordering like 48 packets hahahah

Aww thankies haha :)
xoxo

I did my order yesterday, forgot to add curry packs and dark truffa bars! :(

I have shakes for breakfasts too, think they're easy to get down you when you're not used to having breakfast. Is a good habit to get in to.

I usually have a meal pack for lunch. The spaghetti and chilli are, I think, the nicest ones by themselves. I like mushroom but I feel the need to add veg or protein to it because it's a very strong mushroom flavour!

I leave work between 5 and 6 usually so I have a bar on the way home. Not a fan of the coconut or praline ones. LOVE the lemon and the maple ones though. I'd eat them even when I'd finished with this if I could!!

Dinner I usually then either have a protein meal or a pack and try and do a little something with it. The mac and cheese or mushroom pasta packs are nice with some extra veg chucked in and finished in the oven. I like the curry with added mushroom and chicken. I've added a chilli and mac and cheese together to make a lasagne with leek as the pasta sheets before too!

The do a mousse powder too. You add a couple of spoons to a shake and leave it in the fridge and it goes like Angel Delight! Feels like a nice naughty little treat.

Ladies, if you ever fancy a little sun with your tattooing, I can highly recommend one in Icmeler Turkey ;) Excellent standard and charges per piece - averages around £25-£30 an hour :)

He's airconditioned ;)

I'd faint as soon as I walked out, I am ridiculous in british 'heat'

I don't leave the house when it is sunny hahaha.

I can't wait till Tuesday :) I also have decided to do away with the dark hair and go back to red. Only issue is I can't have bright hair at work, I need to work out how bright is bright enough to still be professional!!

This is what it was beforeAbigail (27).jpg

I'd faint as soon as I walked out, I am ridiculous in british 'heat'

I don't leave the house when it is sunny hahaha.

I can't wait till Tuesday :) I also have decided to do away with the dark hair and go back to red. Only issue is I can't have bright hair at work, I need to work out how bright is bright enough to still be professional!!

This is what it was beforeView attachment 77545

AHHH THAT RED IS AMAZING.
I think maybeee for work, tone down how vibrant it is though to get away with it ...
like one of the live xxl sort of shades that's closet to that . tbh i think they should let you get away with that haha :)

dya think white is an acceptable hair colour? ahaha
xoxo

Just poking my nose in - to subscribe and to support and what not. :3 I love your avatar!

Good luck with the Slim&Save, it'll be tough sometimes, but stick it out, it's definitely worth it.

x

Just poking my nose in - to subscribe and to support and what not. :3 I love your avatar!

Good luck with the Slim&Save, it'll be tough sometimes, but stick it out, it's definitely worth it.

x

:) hiii, whose avatar? if mine thanks haha :') unable to take a proper photo ever haha
thank you :) ... I think i'm gonna be fine on it you know, everyone is offering me proper crappy food and I've said no without a second thought hahah :)
I think i have a moan more about it, more than I'm actually suffering :')
You've done amazingly :)
xoxo

I've ordered next two weeks :)
I ordered crispy shakes for every morning cause nom nom nom
and then a mix of the bars but avoided the one with almonds in them because of BLURGH hahaha
and a few of the meals like mac n chese and mushroom pasta... and soups.
I don't venture too far out of my comfort zone though haha ... I think this diet is good for me cause i like eating some in excess and don't get sick of it hahaha :')
won't get sick of the shakes and meals. :')
that's being delivered tuesday, i should of ordered earlier ... good job i have stuff left over from my samples to cover monday ha yay
xoxo

My BMi has just dropped to under 40 for the first time in a while yay! I have to eat this weekend as I am at my mums but she always feeds me soup so I'm taking soup with me. She will notice that I am not snacking so I will have to just say I'm cutting out junk food. And see if I can have my morning shake before she wakes up!!!

I'm not sure how ill manage dinner though, I wonder what she will say if I ask for soup twice......

I loved your previous avatar sugar_face, the new one's funky, but .. I guess there was a certain fondness for the other.. :p

You sound like me, I can live off the same packs for ages, mac&cheese is my fave - it feels naughty to eat it! Well after the Lighter Life awful 'dinner' ones anyway. :D

Why can't you tell your parents you're dieting Abigail? o_O Surely you can say you're on a diet, but not on *which* diet in order not to raise questions (I know how parents are about VLCD's etc..). Prepare the dinner meal while they're not around and re-heat at dinner time later, that way no questions about it being powder out of a packet... :)

Back