New here today!

Kadykat86

Afternoon!

Found MiniMins a while ago but plucked up the courage to join today! Started with slimming world 3 weeks ago and so far have lost 3.5 pounds (missed last weeks weigh in due to poorlysickness!)

My starting weight was 13.12 and I'm 5'3 and 26! Weight crept on with hypothyroidism over the course of a few years. Looking to get back to my pre-hypo state of around 10 stone :)

Vital stats at start:
Chest - 41"
Waist - 35"
Hips - 43.5"

After 3 weeks:
Chest - 38"
Waist - 33"
Hips - 42"

Everyone here is so friendly and inspiring! Come say hey :)

Welcome to the forum Kady and the best of luck SW is great and i'm sure your losses will continue ;)

Hello! Im new too! and have recently started slimming world 4 weeks ago :)
iv no idea how to use this forum.. but il give it a go!
:)
good luck with your weightloss! xxx

Thanks everyone for the welcome I will keep you updated! Starting with now as I've just lost another 5.5lbs! :D

Good luck with yours too Lauren! We should keep each other updated! Xxx

Hey Kady, I'm in a similar situation to you... I'm 28, weigh 99kg (about 15.10 I think) & am also 5'3. I want to get to my pre-pregnancy/pre-hypothyroid weight of 10.10. I have had hypothyroidism for nearly 3 yrs now, tried SW a few yrs ago and lost 1 stone and have now stated again 1.5 weeks ago :-D

Hello!

I've just joined as I started the extra plan today- Im getting married next year and need to get back to a nice healthy size!

Does anyone have any good tips?

Xxx

Hello!

I've just joined as I started the extra easy plan today- Im getting married next year and need to get back to a nice healthy size!

Does anyone have any good tips?

Xxx

Hey Caroline! Being Hypo is annoying isn't it? I didn't think I'd be able to lose weight at all so I'm so thrilled that it's coming off! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly :) xxx

Back