• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Jeans

I was in Next shopping for jeans and took 3 size 16 pairs in to try on- 1 pair fit much better than the others and it was only when I was paying that I realised they were on the wrong hanger- they were actually a 14!!!!!

Nearly choked in the queue! I have only just got my head around being able to shop in 'normal' shops as I used to be a size 22

Wore them out last night and felt bootilicious :D:D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That is SUCH a great feeling! Well done you!!!

That's wonderful! It feels brilliant to grasp that now you have the freedom to go into any shop and choose things you WANT to wear, rather than sorting through a few black tents.

I know, because I bought some size 14 jeans this week too (mind you, that was in Asda...I bet Next jeans are smaller cut!). :D

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Fabulous surprise!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done on your size fourteens!!!

Love Mini xxx

Yay, what a great feeling. I dropped from a 20 to an 18 this week so know the feeling well but you must be even more made up given the way you found out :D

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
That is brilliant. Congratulations! You must be feeling so good.
My smallest jeans, which I could not even do up now feel so loose. My hubby said I should wear a belt as I keep on having to pull them up! I won't do that but when they really start to fall down more, I'll ditch all my current jeans and splurge on new ones.

clothes sizes are such funny things i am 5ft 2, 12st 3lbs and wear size 10 jeans and trousers for work. i have sts for the last 2 weeks and am getting abit down about it then i remember my trouser size and wish i could get my top half to match it.