New Journey

Thankyou xx I'm so far loving it. I don't feel tempted by food at all. Just come home from spending a few days at my parents home, where everything usually revolves around food. I was more than happy to just stick with my food packs. Where in the past on other diets I would've given in and had whatever everyone else was having if it was allowed on the diet or not. I feel quite in control of myself for the first time ever.
Thanks so much for all your support xx

Great start Caroline. Your attitude is just right. This is obviously the right time for you to achieve this.

Congratulations. I look forward to seeing your progress. You'll get lots of support on here as you can probably tell already.
:welcome2:

Morning....Just had a yummy breakfast of the porridge with some of the choc shake powder mixed in. It tasted just like a thick hot choc, something I will definately be repeating in the future.

Hopefully my head is in the right place to succeed this time..in fact I am very sure it is !!!

I'm back from weigh in..this weeks loss was 4lb. So that's a total of 12.5lb in 2 weeks. I still can't actually believe that it's possible to lose that much and not be hungry etc etc.
When I got home from class I had my supper pack, whic today was the peanut crispy bar. I have to say that I'm not a fan at all, tasted a bit fishy...what that's all about I don't know lol
Hope everyone else is having a great week
xx

Wow, that's nearly a stone !
Where else could you do that? Well done.

well done ....go girl!!!!

Well done on ur loss Caroline, you must be feeling great ;-)

Well done, you must be happy with that loss! x

Hellooo...weigh in tonight. lost 3.5lb bringing my total to 16lb lost in 3 weeks. I'm so happy with that, wasn't expecting to lose that kind of weight in the first few weeks. :eek:) xx

Well done Caroline you dong really well!
Sexy xx

Brill loss again this week, keep it up lovely xx

well done carolinep, real pleased for you x

Back