NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay ! Well done Sam :p, your salad looks amazing ! That's a perfect salad for a Red day :). Well done on hitting all your targets. I read on your diary that you were glad it was a rest day today :D hehe. Your doing brill so far on this challenge and I hope you are enjoying it too. You finished on about 8 syns which is fab :p. Bet your getting plenty trips to the loo :giggle:, good luck for day 4, I know you'll do smashing xx

Morning Kay. My salad was delish, I really enjoyed it and it was filling too.

I'm off out for my exercise in a bit but yes I was definitely glad of the rest yesterday!

I thought I would struggle with the amount of calories for treats but it's been fine tbh so I'm pleased about that :)

Erm, let's just say me and the loo are getting very well acquainted this week lol!

Thx Sammy ur a mine of info and v kind! x

No prob, I will pm you this afternoon explaining what I do if you like.

Brill day Sammy and lovely food - bet ur gonna have a good loss this week!

Thank you Upndown. You are doing great too and are very motivated again so well done getting back on it after your hols!

Afternoon all, how's it going? I'm struggling today. Hungry but feel sick, haven't been able to face a salad yet, think I will have to have it for tea.. X

Afternoon lovely :) sorry to hear your not feeling great, it could be part of the detox, what day are you having today, red/green or ee ? xx

Afternoon lovely :) sorry to hear your not feeling great, it could be part of the detox, what day are you having today, red/green or ee ? xx

Hi Kay, just seen your post on my diary :) I think it's EE today. I don't think I need a day off, ill just have my salad for tea instead of lunch. Maybe you're right about the detox! I think all the water is tricking my body into feeling full too? Xx

Oh no, sorry you're feeling sick Rosie! Hope it goes off quickly. I feel sick and get tummy pains if I get TOO hungry, could it be that? Hope it's not a bug of any sort :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh no, sorry you're feeling sick Rosie! Hope it goes off quickly. I feel sick and get tummy pains if I get TOO hungry, could it be that? Hope it's not a bug of any sort :(

Thanks for the sympathy cloudy!
I feel quite rotten when I think about it, so I'm trying not to haha
It doesn't feel like a bug but I do also have an insane headache so maybe its something?!. I feel full but not nourished- swilling with water lol. Does that make sense?!
I'm planning a large salad for tea and ill just take my time with it. I'm gonna put some new potatoes and chicken in it for a bit of substance.. X

NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT í*½í²œ

Perfect sense.our tummies can feel so very different depending what we've eaten or had to drink. I felt quite yuk before lunch, over hungry, a bit of a headache and like you say, stomach awash with liquid. Really didnt fancy my salad but I ate it slowly and then my fruit and now I'm fine. Headaches gone, without tablets. I did have a coffee with a splash of skimmed milk though, as that makes me feel full. Just going to cut up my apple now.

Do you have enough syns for something like an Options hot chocolate drink? That's quite filling.
Hope you soon feel good again. X

Thanks for the sympathy cloudy!
I feel quite rotten when I think about it, so I'm trying not to haha
It doesn't feel like a bug but I do also have an insane headache so maybe its something?!. I feel full but not nourished- swilling with water lol. Does that make sense?!
I'm planning a large salad for tea and ill just take my time with it. I'm gonna put some new potatoes and chicken in it for a bit of substance.. X

Hello hun, sorry I was in the loo downloading my file :giggle:. Well done for sticking with it. I do feel your body is detoxing, so its a good sign, but sorry your tums a bit uncomfortable in all this. Hope your appetite comes back soon and your hungry for your salad later. Your doing really well this week, stick with it Rosie, you'll be glad on Monday :p xx

Perfect sense.our tummies can feel so very different depending what we've eaten or had to drink. I felt quite yuk before lunch, over hungry, a bit of a headache and like you say, stomach awash with liquid. Really didnt fancy my salad but I ate it slowly and then my fruit and now I'm fine. Headaches gone, without tablets. I did have a coffee with a splash of skimmed milk though, as that makes me feel full. Just going to cut up my apple now.

Do you have enough syns for something like an Options hot chocolate drink? That's quite filling.
Hope you soon feel good again. X

Hello L :D, I'm having my apple now too. You know what's really nice, I sometimes buy the banana custard muller yogurt, drizzle ontop of a chopped apple and sprinkle some cinnamon ontop, its all free and delicious ! xx

Kay - I know on salad challenge red days Hex B can only be dried fruit. What amount would it be and does that include either raisins or sultanas? I don't have any apricots in? Just trying to think of something I could take out with me this evening.

Kay - I know on salad challenge red days Hex B can only be dried fruit. What amount would it be and does that include either raisins or sultanas? I don't have any apricots in? Just trying to think of something I could take out with me this evening.

Hello hun, I just checked the HEXb list on the SW website. I would say dried fruit roughly comes in between 50-70g depending on the fruit, I would go with 50g to be on the safe side :) xx

*EDITED - yes can include raisins and sultanas x

Thanks all :) really appreciate the support! I have just been for a walk to top up my exercise and the fresh air seems to have cleared my headache for now.
Great minds think alike cloudy, the kettle is boiling :)
My tummy feels a little better- I think there might be a hunger pang in there now?- which is a relief. I will take my time with food this eve and fingers crossed be fighting fit again soon :) I'm sure the results will be worth it Kay! Xx

Hello hun, I just checked the HEXb list on the SW website. I would say dried fruit roughly comes in between 50-70g depending on the fruit, I would go with 50g to be on the safe side :) xx

*EDITED - yes can include raisins and sultanas x

Ooh thanks Kay - I can pinch some of my grandson's supply, he'll never know lol. Thanks for looking, i can't access it any more

Hello L :D, I'm having my apple now too. You know what's really nice, I sometimes buy the banana custard muller yogurt, drizzle ontop of a chopped apple and sprinkle some cinnamon ontop, its all free and delicious ! xx

That is what I had for breakfast this morning, well a whole yogurt with chopped apple, raspberries and cinnamon on top, yummy!

Ooh thanks Kay - I can pinch some of my grandson's supply, he'll never know lol. Thanks for looking, i can't access it any more

Your welcome hun, if you ever need any info from the site, I'm always here ;) xx

Thanks... I do sometimes have a complete mind blank as to what is what, now that I can't keep the online food diary. I really should write it down properly here but have never quite got into the swing of it. I'm sure a lot of the time I don't have enough of Hex A in particular as I have very little milk. In fact, I really only use it for grated cheese.

Thanks... I do sometimes have a complete mind blank as to what is what, now that I can't keep the online food diary. I really should write it down properly here but have never quite got into the swing of it. I'm sure a lot of the time I don't have enough of Hex A in particular as I have very little milk. In fact, I really only use it for grated cheese.

Yes I tend to have more B's than A's but I take the A's more for health reasons rather than craving or missing them, the bunny needs her dose of calcium :D xx

Yes, that's what I think, I do eat a lot of yogurt and do have cheese but can't bring myself to like milk, i barely have a splash of skimmed milk in coffee and usually only drink green tea, so no milk in that. Its a shame Hex A can't be icecream, I'd be fine then hehe. :D

Yes, that's what I think, I do eat a lot of yogurt and do have cheese but can't bring myself to like milk, i barely have a splash of skimmed milk in coffee and usually only drink green tea, so no milk in that. Its a shame Hex A can't be icecream, I'd be fine then hehe. :D

...agreed I could just live off ice cream :drool: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back