NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to wish everyone loads of luck for tomorrow. I'm sure you'll have some amazing results xxx

Flat tum tea - tick, 3L water - tick, rest - tick, but bombed the rest of the challenge - so Kay I can only claim 6 days - sorry :( I'm still up for week 2 tho' and thx again for all ur hard work!

Well done to everyone - and here's hoping we get the losses we deserve xx

Whoopsie Linda lol :p never mind lovely I will adjust the spreadsheet and put you down for 6 days on the challenge. Well done on completing week 1 hun ! Please can you make sure you have read all the updates I have posted today on here before tomorrows weigh in. Thank you.

Kay xx

Just wanted to wish everyone loads of luck for tomorrow. I'm sure you'll have some amazing results xxx

Thanks lovely :) really appreciate your support. Got your pm but might get to it a bit later, not ignoring you hun, but got a bit to do on the thread still, will reply soon, hope your well hun .

Hugs Kay xx
:bighug:

Whoopsie Linda lol :p never mind lovely I will adjust the spreadsheet and put you down for 6 days on the challenge. Well done on completing week 1 hun ! Please can you make sure you have read all the updates I have posted today on here before tomorrows weigh in. Thank you.

Kay xx

Thx Kay - I'll check out the updates now xx

PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS IF YOU ARE STARTING THE SALAD CHALLENGE TOMORROW :D

UPDATE
- for MON 06/07/2014 - DAY 1 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed today. You should have one Salad as your Maincourse. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 salads in the day. One should be a side salad and one a Maincourse salad. Today is an exercise day, 1 hour minimum. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

Mine's correct and I will be reporting in at 6.30am.:eek::)

Thanks hun, please can you make sure you have read all the updates I have posted today before tomorrow weigh in. Thank you. And good luck :D !

Kay xx

UPDATE FOR THE SALAD CHALLENGE W/B MON 7th July 2014

This is the final list of participants for The Salad Challenge W/B Mon 07/07/2014

THE GET FIT CYCLE

- Ellielw
- Ellejay1984
- HappyNanna
- Jess<3
- NotsofattyPatty
- Rubyeskimo
- StillslimmingSuzy

THE TURBO CYCLE

- Cavegirl13
- Laurenypop
- Mariavon

- Upndown

If you wish to join this Challenge, you will now have to join the following week on Monday 14th July ;).

Kay xx

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

Evening Kay, I did remember to weigh myself last Monday:innocent0002: and my stats are correct for the result tomorrow, haven't had my salad yet so shall post later on tonight, I'm so excited:wee: Can't wait for the morning, I'll make sure I post before 11, and hopefully I'll be doing one of your famous bunny dances:bunnydance: Good luck to all my fellow saladettes. Helen xx

Ditto but not as fancy,
This was meant to be following Kay's colourful party good luck wishes
lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Kay, I did remember to weigh myself last Monday:innocent0002: and my stats are correct for the result tomorrow, haven't had my salad yet so shall post later on tonight, I'm so excited:wee: Can't wait for the morning, I'll make sure I post before 11, and hopefully I'll be doing one of your famous bunny dances:bunnydance: Good luck to all my fellow saladettes. Helen xx

Hi Helen :p so glad you popped on tonight, hope you got all my pms' look forward to your update. Please can you make sure you have read all my updates that I have posted on the thread tonight, thank you lovely and good luck ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 06/07/2014

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR TOMORROW

ACHIEVEMENTS AFTER THE CHALLENGE :p

In the results spreadsheet which I will post up tomorrow with the group loss, there is a section on `Achievements after The Salad Challenge ' . When you report your losses to me tomorrow morning, please be aware we are not just celebrating the loss but also if you have entered a new stone bracket or if the loss has made you achieve a new stone award. Please make sure you mention this in the morning with your figure, this is very important :).

Here is an example of one we did before to give you an idea of what it will look like :-

View attachment 145173
Here is the one I have set up for tomorrows results - Excitings ! :D

View attachment 145174
Please can you all check I have your details correct on the spreadsheet thanks :) .

Kay xx

Sorry to give u another task Kay but my no. of days need to be reduced to 6 after today's debacle x

if you're happy too. I suggest we go with 5. I've purposely kept almost Syn-free today and the only Syn was a 'good' one on a Mueller Greek style yogurt.

Patty thank you so much for the reputation comment ;), I have really enjoyed doing this challenge with you all, you've all inspired me hugely to keep going on my journey :).

Group Hug
:grouphugg:

Sorry to give u another task Kay but my no. of days need to be reduced to 6 after today's debacle x

lol :p its ok hun I've already amended it on the master spreadsheet for tomorrow, this bunny is one step ahead, hehe :D xx

UPDATE - SUN 06/07/2014

You'll be glad to know this is my last and final update for this week :p.

Some of you who are doing other challenges simultaneously like monthly ones where you have to report your losses, please use your normal weigh in day or group results for that. You only need your Monday result for this challenge only. I know some people got a bit confused and pmed me at the start, so I hope this clears things up ;).

Kay xx

Early night for me now ladies, night night and see you all in the morning for the big reveal :D Good Luck !

Those of you posting DAY 7 late tonight, please can you make sure you have read all the updates I have posted tonight before tomorrow mornings weigh in.

Night night ladies ;).

Kay xx

Early night for me now ladies, night night and see you all in the morning for the big reveal :D Good Luck !

Those of you posting DAY 7 late tonight, please can you make sure you have read all the updates I have posted tonight before tomorrow mornings weigh in.

Night night ladies ;).

Kay xx

Night, night - u've had a great week so deserve a fab loss 2moro xx

Hiya Kay I've been trying to send you a message but it's full, is it to late to join week 2 x

1.DATE: 6th July
2.CYCLE : get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 7
4. PLAN: red
5. WATER INTAKE:2 l
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5
9. SALAD: dinner - chicken, leaves, tomatoes, cheese, coleslaw, peppers. Supper - burger in a bowl

Hiya Kay I've been trying to send you a message but it's full, is it to late to join week 2 x

Just popped back for u quickly, ok Helen will add you, night night ;).

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back