NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone, I am so pleased to report a loss of 4.5lb getting me my 2 stone award :D I'm so happy as I'm usually such a slow loser, thank you Kay for such a great challenge,:bunnydance: Your a hero, and well done to my fellow challenges for great support, it helped a lot. :thankyou:

Good morning everyone, I am so pleased to report a loss of 4.5lb getting me my 2 stone award :D I'm so happy as I'm usually such a slow loser, thank you Kay for such a great challenge,:bunnydance: Your a hero, and well done to my fellow challenges for great support, it helped a lot. :thankyou:

Whoop ! :talk017: Well done Helen ! Another staggering loss ! :eek::D Yay ! :party0049::party0049::party0049: Fantastic ! 4.5 lbs is flippin amazing lovely, so so happy for you. All your hard work has paid off, I'm delighted for you hun and so happy you are doing week 2 on the challenge :D. Bring it on ! :p

Congrats on your 2 stone award ! Whoop !
S28.jpg
:D

Kay xx

Sorry u've been waiting for me - day started off manically!! Pleased to say I lost 2lbs over the 6 days (and had the odd extra syn) I was on the challenge taking me half a stone & half a pound away from target!! But more importantly for me - the challenge brought me back on track after a nightmare month of June where I gained loads and my target slipped right out of sight - thanks again for all ur hard work Kay and glad to say u had a super duper loss yourself! My non challenge WI day is 2moro - so won't change my stats here until then. xx

Well done to others - fantastic achievements!! Here's to Week 2 for some and welcome to the Week 1'ers!!

:553: :553: :worthy: :worthy::girlpower: :girlpower: :character00238::character00238::wow: :wow: :queen: :queen::thankyou: :flowers::superwoman: :superwoman: :winner: :winner:

Last edited:
Sorry u've been waiting for me - day started off manically!! Pleased to say I lost 2lbs over the 6 days (and had the odd extra syn) I was on the challenge taking me half a stone & half a pound away from target!! But more importantly for me - the challenge brought me back on track after a nightmare month of June where I gained loads and my target slipped right out of sight - thanks again for all ur hard work Kay and glad to say u had a super duper loss yourself! My non challenge day is 2moro - so won't change my stats here until then. xx

Well done to others - fantastic achievements!! Here's to Week 2 for some and welcome to the Week 1'ers!!

:553: :553: :worthy: :worthy::girlpower: :girlpower: :character00238::character00238::wow: :wow: :queen: :queen::flowers::thankyou: :flowers::superwoman: :superwoman: :winner: :winner:

Yay ! Linda :D Well done on your fabby loss hun. 2lbs is brill and you were on the challenge for less days then us. I'm so glad its helped you to get your slimming mojo back :p and its bought you closer to target. Whoop whoop ! :D Over the moon for you lovely and good luck on week 2. I will mark tomorrow as a planned day off for you hun, you are allowed one in the week, so I've made a note of that hun. So so happy for you Linda, well done ! :):)

Kay xx

Awaiting results for week 1 from :) :-

- Laurenypop

Lauren I know you did a lot less days then the rest of us this week and your gonna give it your all in week 2 :):) . You have done many of my challenges in the past and topped all of them, I know this week is not a reflection on that because you had days out which I have taken into consideration on the spreadsheet. Any losses are brill hun and will be celebrated ;), am waiting for your post lovely.

Kay xx

Yay ! Linda :D Well done on your fabby loss hun. 2lbs is brill and you were on the challenge for less days then us. I'm so glad its helped you to get your slimming mojo back :p and its bought you closer to target. Whoop whoop ! :D Over the moon for you lovely and good luck on week 2. I will mark tomorrow as a planned day off for you hun, you are allowed one in the week, so I've made a note of that hun. So so happy for you Linda, well done ! :):)

Kay xx

Thx Kay - but in my hurry to get my results to u - I missed out the word WI in my post - I don't want to take a day off on the challenge - I meant that I won't change my stats until I've had my WI at class!! Apols for the confusion!! I've just amended my post and hope it makes sense now. Lindaxx

Thx Kay - but in my hurry to get my results to u - I missed out the word WI in my post - I don't want to take a day off on the challenge - I meant that I won't change my stats until I've had my WI at class!! Apols for the confusion!! I've just amended my post and hope it makes sense now. Lindaxx

lol :p okie tokie Linda, got it all sorted now, thanks for letting me know hun :).

Kay xx

I've just been scrolling through all your posts - well done to all of you, what fantastic losses!! and Kay you must be really proud of everyone and you should be very proud of yourself that all your hard work paid off so beautifully :grouphugg::0clapper::winner:

Indeed I am over the moon for everyone, everyone has done fantastically well ! :D And also thank you Mandy for your kind words of appreciation, your very kind. ;)

Kay xx

UPDATE - Mon 07/07/2014 :D

Hello everyone and well done on a fantastic week 1 :p. It's now 11am and I need to start working on the results spreadsheet. I am going to post the losses for 11 people and will add Laurens result later when she is ready to post ;). Watch this space some exciting posts coming up for all your hard work in week 1 ! :D

I will be back soon ... :)

Kay xx

Hi Kay,
Last weeks weigh was 13.11. So please that today's is 13.7 so a 4lb loss. ( biggest in ages)
Thank you for the challenge. Xxx
Can't wait for next week. I have today's food ready.
Hope your day goes well.

Still slimming Suzy Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello Suzy :p Yay ! Another 4lbs loss ! :talk017: Well done Suzy, that is an amazing result ! Your all smashing it and I'm so so happy for you ! Woohoo ! :D Hope you have a fab DAY 1 hun :):).

Kay xx

...Just sat here doing calculations Suzy, you got your 2 stone award ! :eek::D Woohoo !
S28.jpg
:wee: Delighted for you hun ! :p

Kay xx

Stayed the same, pleased with that as it means I started, went up in weight Tuesday then I have lost it again due to the challenge :). Week 2 hopefully show u an accurate result for your chalkenge kay

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Jess, I hear you hun and I'm really sorry your DAY 1 is going to start quite hectic. However you mentioned to me yesterday that you had a chance to go over the guidelines. This Challenge is designed to work not just at home, but also when your out and about. In terms of you coming home after 7pm, that shouldn't be a problem if you have stocked up on salads and did your food shop ahead of time as set out in the guidelines. Also there is a massive section, SECTION 7B) on eating out at restaurants and take away Salad options. A lot of the people that did the challenge last week succeeded even when they were out, there are lots of salad options available out there, even when your on the go. Try and fill a 1 litre water bottle and take it with you, drink throughout the day. When you get home, drink some more so you hit your 2 litre target. There is no exercise requirement for day 1, but if you have to do some walking, that's fine. Hope all goes well for you. Catch up later. Good luck :)

Kay xx
Yeah my food shop already was in and has tons salad etc ... And I also take a litre bottle everywhere I go ;)
Banana and apple so far. waiting a friend to go to lunch with and will find somewere that do salad options!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Yeah my food shop already was in and has tons salad etc ... And I also take a litre bottle everywhere I go ;)
Banana and apple so far. waiting a friend to go to lunch with and will find somewere that do salad options!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Great ! :D I'm so looking forward to your food pics Jess, you know I love em :drool: hehe xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back