NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed the same, pleased with that as it means I started, went up in weight Tuesday then I have lost it again due to the challenge :). Week 2 hopefully show u an accurate result for your chalkenge kay

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay ! She posted ! :D If I know you well Lauren, your gonna kick it this week :superwoman:, you've smashed it on my challenges in the past with nearly 5lb losses, I know you'll do it again ! :p Thanks for being honest and sharing with us. I will update on the spreadsheet :).

Kay xx

YOUR HARD WORK IN 7 DAYS !!! :clap::clap::clap:

BETWEEN A GROUP OF 12 PEOPLE WE HAVE DRANK 203 LITRES OF WATER IN 7 DAYS !!! :7834::7834::7834: :sick0019::p:p:p

EXERCISE - IN 7 DAYS WE HAVE DONE 35.5 HOURS OF EXERCISE AS A GROUP !!! :talk017::talk017::talk017:

AS A GROUP OF 12, FOR WEEK 1 WE HAVE LOST A STAGGERING
36 LBS BETWEEN US !!! :talk017:
:talk017:

WELL DONE TO YOU ALL ON A FANTASTIC RESULT !!! :D:D:D

Last edited:
Okie tokie will try and add pics to this in the evening, it will take a while to get them all on their. :p Moving onto the spreadsheet now xx

Last edited:
Hi Kay, It was me who left the rep. Sorry I'm a newbie at this sort of thing. Thought it would leave my signature. Doh!! Anyway you deserve it. Thanks a million xx

Aww thank you HN :p you made my day ! I'm just posting the results spreadsheet now .................... :D xx

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET WEEK 1 OF THE SALAD CHALLENGE 30/06/2014 :D

Click on Image to Enlarge :p:p

Salad Challenge Results June 2014.png

Meekly done everyone , it's an amazing result:)
Kay your a star
Glad your taking time for yourself secret sis :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry again bout not completing my post earlier ,
I posted on my diary, both of Sheila's challenges, updated my stats, composed my post for the salad thread was thinking of something else to add and fell asleep before I pressed send, lol
That's what being up all nights does lol
Glad you got it off my diary tho, I work up panicking , hee hee

Sorry again bout not completing my post earlier ,
I posted on my diary, both of Sheila's challenges, updated my stats, composed my post for the salad thread was thinking of something else to add and fell asleep before I pressed send, lol
That's what being up all nights does lol
Glad you got it off my diary tho, I work up panicking , hee hee

Panic averted :D your uptodate Vonnie :p, really happy with the results 36lbs for 12 people is amazing ! :eek::p xx

Panic averted :D your uptodate Vonnie :p, really happy with the results 36lbs for 12 people is amazing ! :eek::p xx

It's certainly is, I'm so happy for everyone, and especially for you , after all your hard work it's a great reward xxx

Great results - well done everyone!!

NotsofattyPatty - wd have a been a boost if there'd been a challenge for u during ur weight loss journey - but all the more credit to u as u hung on in there without large losses to spur u on - and even better that u've maintained too! That's inspiring for all of us - bt esp those nearing target!! xx

Yup I'm looking forward to throwing you a massive 4 next Monday :) I'm jist happy to go back to weigh in this week with a loss for myself if not for you this week

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know it's too late to start the challenge now, but could I join in next week.

NotsofattyPatty - wd have a been a boost if there'd been a challenge for u during ur weight loss journey - but all the more credit to u as u hung on in there without large losses to spur u on - and even better that u've maintained too! That's inspiring for all of us - bt esp those nearing target!! xx

Yes I agree with Upndown on this Well done Patty. You have got to where I long to be xx

Yes I agree with Upndown on this Well done Patty. You have got to where I long to be xx

Aww shucks - thank you both (blushing!) You'll get to the end too - just keep on keeping on.

Hi Kay, don't know if you have already seen this on my diary but I've decided to put the challenge on hold till wednesday,
Reason being it's my last 2 days fully with chan as he off today and tomorrow,
I want to cook us nice meals , then il start on Wednesday,
I'm hoping I can keep my emotions in check as I've woke with really bad pmt, boobs are like balloons there killing me lol,
I feel really agitated too I know that's the pmt making my already emotional state 100 times worse , just hope I can get through the 2 days without biting chans head off,
I hadn't really thought about this being our last full days together it's just dawned in me today ,
Sorry to be a pain and mess you about,
Thanks Kay in anticipation of your understanding,
Hugs secret sis xxxxx

I know it's too late to start the challenge now, but could I join in next week.

Hi Jen :), glad you'd like to join next week, that should be fine hun. I will send you a pm later today ;).

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back