NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but most peas on red day are syned.
It's only mangeout and sugar snap peas are free on red days...

And only babycorn is free, tinned sweetcorn is syns on red x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Its mostly sugar snap that are used in salads, so I was referring to them, also someone else asked about sugar snap last week so assumed DB was asking for the same, but thanks for clearing it up Jess, it's also handy for everyone to know as well, and yes sweetcorn is syned on Red ;).

Kay xx

Hi Kay :)

I'll be away tonight so just posting my day 3 now.. I have my salad packed and ready to go and my free snacks so I'm certain nothing will change between now and the end of the day! I've already had my 2L of water too :)

DATE: Wed 16.07.14.
DAY: Week 1 day 3
CYCLE: Get Fit
PLAN: Red
CARBS: 0
WATER: 2L
BODY MAGIC: 0
SYNS: 3
Salad: Same as yesterday :) Chicken tikka, mixed leaves, peppers, onion, tomato

:)

WATER: 2L (from my bottle plus other cups of water and tea)
BODY MAGIC: 5-6k run tonight (30-40 minutes)
SYNS: 6 (2 x alpen light bars) I think I have to syn these, correct me if I'm wrong?!
Salad: Sardine salad again. I'm also going to be having chicken skewers with salad for tea.

Will edit tomorrow if anything changes. No access to minis tonight.

Hi Kay :)

I'll be away tonight so just posting my day 3 now.. I have my salad packed and ready to go and my free snacks so I'm certain nothing will change between now and the end of the day! I've already had my 2L of water too :)

WATER: 2L
BODY MAGIC: 0
SYNS: 3
Salad: Same as yesterday :) Chicken tikka, mixed leaves, peppers, onion, tomato

:)

Yay ! :clap: Well done CW on a fab day 3 hun ! :D Glad your so prepared and organised ahead of time. Your doing brilliant ! Well done on the water intake too. I'm hoping everyone is finding it easy to drink in this weather :). Hope you have a lovely evening. I will be putting up further updates tonight. If you don't get time when you come back then try and read them in the morning lovely, just so that you are uptodate. Good luck for day 4, I know you will do super ! :p

Kay xx

WATER: 2L (from my bottle plus other cups of water and tea)
BODY MAGIC: 5-6k run tonight (30-40 minutes)
SYNS: 6 (2 x alpen light bars) I think I have to syn these, correct me if I'm wrong?!
Salad: Sardine salad again. I'm also going to be having chicken skewers with salad for tea.

Will edit tomorrow if anything changes. No access to minis tonight.

Well done Jen :), it all sounds correct and alpen lights have to be syned on Red for the challenge yes. Well done on the water intake. Your salad sounds fab ! Try and read my updates that I will post later, either tonight or tomorrow morning. Hope you have a cracking day 4 hun ! Your doing brill so far ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

I've been so busy today I haven't managed to eat a thing apart from a mullerlight!!

Will try and get my salad in this evening meal going to pop to the shop in a bit

Hi Kay,

I've been so busy today I haven't managed to eat a thing apart from a mullerlight!!

Will try and get my salad in this evening meal going to pop to the shop in a bit

No worries hun, but try and eat some free foods in the day when u can otherwise your hunger may cause you to binge, I know its not your fault and you've been busy. Glad your going shops now to get some salad :) have lots of protein with it too for energy hun.

Kay xx

No worries hun, but try and eat some free foods in the day when u can otherwise your hunger may cause you to binge, I know its not your fault and you've been busy. Glad your going shops now to get some salad :) have lots of protein with it too for energy hun. Kay xx

I know - I am someone who HAS to have 3 meals a day or I am a bear with a sore head but I've been on the go constantly, I did buy a chicken salad from boots had one mouthful and chucked it - I've really gone off ready meals since being on slimming world!

I'm going for a chilli tuna salad

I know - I am someone who HAS to have 3 meals a day or I am a bear with a sore head but I've been on the go constantly, I did buy a chicken salad from boots had one mouthful and chucked it - I've really gone off ready meals since being on slimming world!

I'm going for a chilli tuna salad

SW has taught me to eat fresh too and I love all the good it does to my body :D. Wow Minnie, chilli tuna salad sounds so yummy ! I wish you had pics ;). Hope you enjoy it hun xxx

Hiya Kay - what a great thread. You legend!

Can I join up starting Mon 21st? If so I'll set a reminder in my phone to send you all my details on Sunday

Hiya Kay - what a great thread. You legend!

Can I join up starting Mon 21st? If so I'll set a reminder in my phone to send you all my details on Sunday

Hey Niamh, good to hear from you lovely, hope you are well :). Yes of course you can join the challenge next week. It will be lovely to have you on board with the rest of us. I will be posting the list for next weeks participants on Friday, I will add your name to the list. I will also be sending everyone pm's over the weekend for preparation for the challenge next Monday. In the meantime, keep going over the guidelines until you are familiar with the new challenge. If you have any questions, feel free to post them on here or pm me anytime, I will be happy to help ;).

Kay xx

Sorry no pics from me today guys, promise to have some tomorrow :).

DATE: Wed 16/07/2014
DAY: DAY 3
CYCLE: TURBO
PLAN: GREEN
CARBS: None
WATER: 3L (2 so far will drink 1L before bed time)
BODY MAGIC: 30 mins (will do more in the week to make up)
SYNS: 0.5 Olives
Salads: 1) Omelette with side green salad / 2) Quorn Chicken Tikka Salad with Florette Crispy Salad and Olives

DAY: Week 2 day 3
CARBS: SYNNED
WATER: 2L+
EXERCISE: None
SYNS: 6 (ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads x4)
Salad: Spiced quorn fillets, mixed leaves, baby toms, cucumber, onion, ff dressing.

Hope you've all had a great 3rd day :D

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Date: 16/7/14
Cycle: get fit
Day of challenge : 3
Plan: red
Water intake: 2 l and more ( nearly there and still a few hours to go)
Carbs: none
Body magic: none
Syns: 10 ( gravy 2, icecream 4, apple sauce 2, ryvita 2)
Salad: grilled salmon steak, lettuce, cucumber sticks, plum tomatoes, pickled ginger

Was out for lunch today and got hijacked with a dessert. My godfather had paid for it as part of carvery before I could stop him. Had to show willing and dear hubby helped me out. Half scoop of icecream only and I didn't even enjoy it!

image-1033227776.jpg

DAY: Week 2 day 3
CARBS: SYNNED
WATER: 2L+
EXERCISE: None
SYNS: 6 (ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads x4)
Salad: Spiced quorn fillets, mixed leaves, baby toms, cucumber, onion, ff dressing.

Hope you've all had a great 3rd day :D

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Well done Ellejay :p fab DAY 3 hun ! Your doing brill on the water intake. I know your loving your quorn salads, but for green you can also have other proteins in your salads such as eggs, tofu, beans and pulses if you like :). Hope your enjoying week 2 just as much. Good luck for day 4 your doing smashing hun ! :D

Kay xx

Date: 16/7/14
Cycle: get fit
Day of challenge : 3
Plan: red
Water intake: 2 l and more ( nearly there and still a few hours to go)
Carbs: none
Body magic: none
Syns: 10 ( gravy 2, icecream 4, apple sauce 2, ryvita 2)
Salad: grilled salmon steak, lettuce, cucumber sticks, plum tomatoes, pickled ginger

Was out for lunch today and got hijacked with a dessert. My godfather had paid for it as part of carvery before I could stop him. Had to show willing and dear hubby helped me out. Half scoop of icecream only and I didn't even enjoy it!

View attachment 146287

Oh wow DB, loving your salad pic :p that's looks super delish ! Well done on a fab day 3 and sticking to syns even though you were out, that's brill hun ! Your water intake is fab too. Hope you enjoy DAY 4. We're almost halfway through, your doing amazing ! :):)

Kay xx

UPDATE - for THURS 17/07/2014 - DAY 4 OF CHALLENGE :p

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 4

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your other meal must be carb free and a Salad Maincourse. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 4

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. One should be a Side Salad and one a Maincourse Salad. Today you need to do 1 hour of exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

Oh wow DB, loving your salad pic :p that's looks super delish ! Well done on a fab day 3 and sticking to syns even though you were out, that's brill hun ! Your water intake is fab too. Hope you enjoy DAY 4. We're almost halfway through, your doing amazing ! :):) Kay xx

Thank you. It makes all the difference reporting back each evening.

Early night for me ladies, night night and good luck for day 4 ! :p Those of you posting late tonight I will catch up with your posts in the morning. Please make sure you have read todays updates ;).

Thanks Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back