1.Date: Tues 23/9/14
2.Cycle : turbo
3. Day of Challenge: 2
4. Plan: EE
5. Water: 3l - glug
6. Carbs: 50g pasta
7. Exercise: rest day
8. Total syns: 3 Syns pasta, 1 syn v light mayo
9. SALAD 1: dry curried chicken portion, cucumber, onion, salad leaves, thyme, tomato
SALAD 2: spag Bol and side salad grated carrot, cucumber, salad leaves, SW coleslaw

Last edited:
Kay... would I be able to swap my days and do green today instead, rather than a day off? I don't mind doing more red over next few, just better for me today. If not, I'll just take it as a day off challenge. Thanks. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning ladies, here's yesterday's plan.

Date. 23/9/14.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. 2.
Plan. Green.
Water intake. 2litres.
Carbs. Potatoes.
Body magic. 30 mins walking.
Syns. 10. Salad cream, crisps.
Salad. Potatoes with a bit of melted cheese, salad leaves, tomato, cucumber, onion.

Kay... would I be able to swap my days and do green today instead, rather than a day off? I don't mind doing more red over next few, just better for me today. If not, I'll just take it as a day off challenge. Thanks. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey L, sorry hun I've only just logged on, been having problems with my laptop this morning, think it caught a virus, had to run some long scans :rolleyes:. Hope your well :). Yes that will be perfectly fine as long as the ratio of red/green days remain the same over the week, Sunday being the only day where it has to be Red. Hope that's ok ;) xx

Date: Tues 23rd
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of Challenge: 2
Plan: Green
Water intake: 2L
Carbs: a handfull of new potatoes
Exercise: 30min
Syns 9
Salad : Quorn , onions, peppers, celery, tomatoes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay ! :D Well done Suzy for completing day 2 of the challenge ! I have put you down as day off for Monday, hope that's ok. Well done on hitting all your targets :p. I know you are super busy at work with long hours, yet you still pack your lunch early morning ready for work. Well done that is amazing commitment :), keep it up Suzy, you'll have a fab loss at the end of the week, promise ;). Your quorn salad sounds super yummy, I'm having quorn today too :D. Good luck for day 3, I know you will do brill ! xx

Hi everyone, sorry I'm a bit slow today, I'm having problems with mins from my laptop, the pages are just freezing up on my screen :(, think it might be because I have a virus on my computer, I am still trying to sort it out, I will be on later to catch up on posts. Hopefully my computer will be up and well :sigh:.

Kay xx

1.Date: Tues 23/9/14
2.Cycle : turbo
3. Day of Challenge: 2
4. Plan: EE
5. Water: 3l - glug
6. Carbs: None
7. Exercise: rest day
8. Total syns: 3 Syns pasta, 1 syn v light mayo
9. SALAD 1: dry curried chicken portion, cucumber, onion, salad leaves, thyme, tomato
SALAD 2: spag Bol and side salad grated carrot, cucumber, salad leaves, SW coleslaw

Well done on a fab day 2 Linda, your doing brill on Turbo. I've seen you've kept your syns really low too, that's amazing. Your salads sound super yum, I hope I get to see a pic by the end of the week :p (only if you can though). Well done on hitting all your targets. I hope you have a smashing day 3, I look forward to your post later xx

Grrrrrrr :( so annoying, its only letting me do one post then I have to wait 10 hours for the page to turn ! You'll all be at target by the time I get to your posts :mad:...goes off searching for a solution :break_diet:.

I keep losing everything I type, the pages freezes and it says min is not responding :( I've typed the same post 5 times now :sigh:.

Morning ladies, here's yesterday's plan.

Date. 23/9/14.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. 2.
Plan. Green.
Water intake. 2litres.
Carbs. Potatoes.
Body magic. 30 mins walking.
Syns. 10. Salad cream, crisps.
Salad. Potatoes with a bit of melted cheese, salad leaves, tomato, cucumber, onion.

Well done Helen, fab day 2 hun :). Your potato salad sounds super yummy. Well done on hitting all your targets, your doing brill on all fronts, with the exercise, water and syns ! :p I was looking forward to your pic, I love your upside down salads ;), nevermind hun, I'm sure there will be more pics to come :D. Good luck for day 3, I know you'll do amazing ! xx

Okie tokie, finally I think I have caught up, phew made it lol. I maybe slow today but I will be around :p. I've drank 1.5 litres so far and I've done my hours walk, feeling good :D. I'm having a yummy quorn salad tonight, looking forward to that. Hope your all having a fab day too, speak soon. :):)

Kay xx

Well done on a fab day 2 Linda, your doing brill on Turbo. I've seen you've kept your syns really low too, that's amazing. Your salads sound super yum, I hope I get to see a pic by the end of the week :p (only if you can though). Well done on hitting all your targets. I hope you have a smashing day 3, I look forward to your post later xx
Thx u'll have spotted my mistake (posting no carbs yet had pasta) so have amended that now! No pics from I'm afraid given up on that having had so many probs trying to put them on via iPad I'm afraid!

1. DATE:WEDS 24/09/14
2. CYCLE : The Get Fit Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 3
4. PLAN: RED DAY
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: NONE
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: NONE
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 178 (90 mints, 52 salad cream, 36 pickle)
9. SALAD: salad leaves, grated carrot, onion, cucumber, tomato with salad dressing, beetroot, ham, tuna, egg, extra light salad cream, sweet pickle

83e1fb87695cc6ba560d3a8e5d7b463f_zpse8265022.jpg

Afternoon everyone :) I'm about to set off to group. Have a lovely lamb curry for when I come home, but stuck on what to have with it on this (red) day. Any thoughts welcome?! X

Afternoon hun, good luck for your weigh in tonight. Hope you read in the guidelines, unfortunately we can't discuss group weigh in results on this thread only our Monday results. I will pop over to your diary to see how you got on. Hmm ideas for lamb curry, what about a small portion of rice ? you can syn them ;) xx

1. DATE:WEDS 24/09/14
2. CYCLE : The Get Fit Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 3
4. PLAN: RED DAY
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: NONE
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: NONE
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 178 (90 mints, 52 salad cream, 36 pickle)
9. SALAD: salad leaves, grated carrot, onion, cucumber, tomato with salad dressing, beetroot, ham, tuna, egg, extra light salad cream, sweet pickle

View attachment 154406

Yay ! Well done Sam :p, your salad looks amazing ! That's a perfect salad for a Red day :). Well done on hitting all your targets. I read on your diary that you were glad it was a rest day today :D hehe. Your doing brill so far on this challenge and I hope you are enjoying it too. You finished on about 8 syns which is fab :p. Bet your getting plenty trips to the loo :giggle:, good luck for day 4, I know you'll do smashing xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back