New Life, New Journey, New ME- New Goal !

:happy096: Well done Farmgirl! That's an amazing weightloss!

Have a great evening. x:D

wow well done you. that is amazing. i bet u feel fab today xx

Thanks everyone. I feel fabulous but now I want to find a time machine and go forward another week to next weigh-in so I can feel fabulousererer :D
I still feel great, with no peaks and troughs in my energy through the day and also, I am sleeping much better (insomniac :().
OH comes home tomorrow for 24 hrs so I will have to cope with other peoples food for the first time on this diet, and he also loves to watch cooking programmes so I will have to be strong.
Hope everyone is doing well ?

wow well done you :) sounds like you are doing amazingly well , especially with all the personal stuff you are going through , amazing :)

I am on day 2 of restart ( lost 6 stone , had a 3 month break and now back to loose the last 2 stone ) and finding it easy peasy this time , even easier than last time , i was expecting it to be harder ... but its fab :) Last time I did it , after the first week the time flew so quickly ... before I knew it I had done 4, 8 , 12 , 16 .. weeks and it was the best experience of my life . I really hope it brings you happiness and extra confidence in your fresh start :)

Hey - just read your diary - you are doing so well! The difference between your first and last posts are amazing - well done you. Keep up the good work and keep smilingx

Nice, another 9lb loss for the Cambridge all girls squad!! :D

It is an excellent diet isn't it. I was shocked and over the moon when I first tried it as well.

I get the impression you are happy, yes? ;)

wow, well done on the amazing loss this week :D, you must be so delighted!!!x

Hey!!
Just read you're diary, I am so pleased for you for achieving such an amazing loss in your first week. Also, its great to hear you're managing the diet so easily.
Well done you!!! xxx :D

Still 100%
Thanks for all your lovely comments. I was so pleased with that weigh-in and so hopeful for the future that I found a site that sold the perfume I wanted as my 12st reward as I was only 1lb away.... and I just ordered it :D
I could have ordered it 2 days ago but was busy, and, even better, in the last 3 days I have lost another 3 lbs :eek:
I couldn' believe it yesterday when the scales said 11st 13 as getting below 12st
has been evading me for 3 yrs, and today is 11.12lb
On other diets the scales do that horrible uppy/downy thing where they say 'yes you have lost a pound' and the next day say'HA, only kidding, you've put it back on again' but on CD it doesn't happen :)
I suppose it is because what is going into your body is much more consistant but, so far (don't want to tempt fate) the scale just stay the same or go down.
I've had my first test as had OH home for 2 days and he had steak for both days. Strangely enough I wasn't the slightest bit tempted. The smell was lovely but somehow no associated with me in any way.
He loves cookery programmes and today I have sat through 4 episodes of Man V Food and am still okay (though I am starting to think about how nice it would be to eat a whole roast chicken :D)
I just tell myself 'yes, that would be lovely, and I can eat it when I have lost all my weight' and so far it is working.
I'm trying to think of my next half stone treat but can't think of anything.
There is no point in buying any clothing as I have masses of things which will start fitting soon. I think my treat will be that my biggest jeans will fit so won't try them on until then.
I have the house to myself for another 7 days so can forget about food again, and try for that next goal.
Hope you are all resisting temptation ok ?

Oh Hells bells !!
Just opened the fridge and saw what OH has left me.....a HUGE box of Baklava !!
For those that don't know, they are small pastry type cakes that are soaked in honey/sugar syrup and nuts.
Prob 20-30,000 cals in the box and I have a monster sweet tooth. I am now on my own so can't ask anyone to hide them and if I hide them myself I am sure I will give in and tell myself where I hid them :p
My strength of will is going to be sorely tested :(
Will someone come and hide them from me :eek:
Oh, and he also left a big bag of monster munch and quavers :eek:
I will be strong...I will be strong....I will be strong....
Its only 6.30, a bit too early to go to bed.
Someone better check up on me tomorrow to see if I've been good x

You're doing amazing well, Farmgirl. Just stay strong! Lock the crisps up somewhere where they won't be in sight.

As for treats - I have a pandora bracelet (not a genuine one :eek:) and I treat myself to a bead for every half stone lost. You could get yourself something similar? Just a suggestion. ;)

Anyway, have a good evening and will catch up with you tomorrow. :)

You can't have my perfume cos I was good girl :clap: and...I lost another lb this morning :)
Tessie - I like the idea of a bracelet and beads but can't stand the feel of things moving round my wrists but I am going to investigate and see if I can find a necklace option.
After a very emotional, stressful, slightly confusing 2 days with OH around I am left feeling drained.
I slept better than last 2 nights but woke up tired.
I was supposed to be going over to my cottage to clean and hoover as a prelude to decorating this week so made myself get up and see to the farm animals.
I even managed to take my dogs for a 40 min walkeven though my painkillers had not kicked in so my hip was very ouchy.
Then I crashed :(
I was feeling emotionally and physically very tired and the thought of driving 50 mins to clean just finished me.
I realised I don't even have the energy to push the hoover so decided what would help me most was.......
a duvet day :eek:
It means I will have to work harder tomorrow but I think will be worth it, so am now tucked up in bed with my laptop, a good book, and Classic FM in the background and the world seems a better place :)
I think if I feel weak tomorrow I will have an extra shake to give me a boost but am so enjoying seeing the scales going down that I don't want to risk slowing down my loss :eek:

Well done. :D

What ever you do, don't go and over do it tomorrow. I've had a difficult few days physically because of doing a lot of work on my pond. But that is outdoors and I had to get it done while we had fairly good weather.

Lukcily, the work you have to do is indoors, so please pace yourself and don't get carried away. You may not feel it on the day, but the next day you definitely will.

Hi Farmgirl! Well done! :party0011:
I think there is an option for a Pandora-type necklace. Will have a look out for you and will let you know.
I also had a duvet day yesterday. Was lovely! Sometime you just need one of those to recharge your batteries.

Good luck with all the cleaning, etc today. As FBS said, don't overdo it.
Have a good day. :)

Hi Folks, hope you are all well.
Sorry to say that yesterday, not only did I overdo it, I also didn't drink enough so started off today feeling feeble. It didn't help that I was awake for 3 hrs in the night.
Sometimes I just wake up and my brain goes into overdrive and I start tossing and turning :mad:
Got up at 6am and went to cottage to start painting. Drank 4 litres but it took until 3pm to hydrated myself enought to wee !
Home but VERY tired and walking in slow motion.......but it is weigh-in tomorrow and I have been a very good girl so fingers crossed for result.
Tessie, I have been looking at the Pandora style necklaces and found some really beautiful beads so am thinking seriously about it as I could wear it all the time and remind myself how well I'm doing.
My oldest dream comes true tomorrow as my 5 month old arab foal is being delivered ( so prob won't sleep well tonight either :eek:)
I am learning Natural Horsemanship which is sort of horse whispering etc and means I will, one day, be able to ride my horses with no saddle and bridle.
I have so many wonderful images in my head of how it will feel but it has always been spoilt by my weight. It just wouldn't be the same, like seeing a hippo in a tutu :eek:.
Now I am starting to dare to imagine myself galloping along a beach, part of something beautiful, without my fat stopping me.
I wonder, can anyone recommend a good relaxation cd ? Not for dieting, just to calm me down and help me get back to sleep at night ?

Day 14
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Weigh in today and I lost another 5lb :clap:
I may be tired but this is SO worth it.
I have also met 2 of my minigoals.
My size 14 Gap jeans fit nicely (for the first time in 4 yrs) and I have lost my first stone.
Got some bars today and tried the peanut. Yummy :)
Also got the mousse maker so will try that tonight.
The people that are delivering my new foal this afternnon will want feeding so I have got them nice rolls, butter, cheese and sliced meats which smell divine, but I won't touch them. I will be strong !
I will tell them to take any left overs home with them, and anything they don't want I will feed to the dogs.
I also have my brother and his wife coming for the weekend but I have told them about the diet and they know to bring and prepare their own food (and take leftovers home).
The OH comes home on sunday and will be home for a week so there will be more temptations but I will have a new foal to play with and there is still MASSES of decorating in my new cottage to keep me busy (whoever put dark sage green on tiny cottage walls needs shooting. It will take 3 coats of paint to cover it :mad:)
I'll have to think of some new mini-goals :D

Thanks Cookie :D
I've put pictures of my foal in my album if you want to look.
xx

Awwww! Gorgeous! Would love to live on a farm! My family own a livery and I love going. Havent been on a horse for ages since I fell off and landed on my head. Bit of a chicken!! Actually - may I ask a question? My friend wants to learn to ride - except he is 17 stone and really tall - not fat just big. He has been told that he needs to wait and lose 2 stone before they will have him on their horses, despite the fact they have 18 hand shires. Does that sound normal?! Sorry to ask!!xx

Back