New lipotrimmer!

Biffo1959

Mistakenly posted a diary in a general forum, hopefully it's ok to post it again here.

Started lipotirm today (haven't even taken my first shake yet).

Somehow I've managed to get myself to 18st 12lbs.

Set myself immediate goal of getting into the 17's with a secondary goal of 15st. Ultimately 13st would be nice :)

Time will tell but I'm hopeful.

Welcome Biffa and good luck. You'll be in the 17s in no time.

Welcome aboard Biffo, hope your first day goes well and don't forget to drink your water.

Welcome Biffo, you can do this! The forum's great for support.

Best of luck Biffo!
I started last Thursday so this is day 4 for me, everyone says once you get over day 4 it gets easier so keep going because im actually not feeling the hunger pangs tonight! Weighed in at 14 st 12 lbs last thurs and this morning i'm 14 stone 2lbs!! YAHOO

Good luck Biffo! It's so great you've started and this forum is fantastic! Can't wait to hear how you get on.

Tc X

Thanks for your messages.

First day was easy peasy. I suppose the real battle is in the next few days from what I read.

Took the bull by the horns and went to the pub last night to watch the football. Left at the end having consumed two pints of (free) water. Satisfying and cheap all at the same time. Just like me :D

Welcome Biffo and best of luck for the first weigh in..I am on week 2 and going ok thank god:D:D

Everything going ok so far, on 4th day.

Had a breakfast meeting this morning in St Helens followed by another meeting in Liverpool where lunch looked fantastic.

Water and black coffee all the way :D

I'm gonna do this.

Great news to see you so positive biffo, good luck x

Thanks Claire, BMI down 1.5 in a week, well done.

Whoever decided to call this dishwater chicken soup has a hell of a sense of humour.

Ah well, needs must and all that.

Thanks Claire, BMI down 1.5 in a week, well done.

Whoever decided to call this dishwater chicken soup has a hell of a sense of humour.

Ah well, needs must and all that.

And absolutely no sense of taste:eek:

It's the flapjacks I don't get; they've been described by some discerning Lipotrimmers as 'cardboard' and 'carpet' -how apt!

PS: I have not ventured near the soups...

Back