• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New LT Starter

Hi All

I'm ready to start LT on Monday, bit scared really, I have done the lighter Life and lost 3s 2lb which was great but never did the maintenance (Money really). So here I am again determained this time to keep it off, holiday is in June so need to pull my finger out.
I used Mini mins while on LL it really helped me get through it, not sure if I will be cope with one 3 food packs a day, bloody hell. Will welcome any feed back on LT.

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hello there and welcome back. wishing loads of luck and damn why didnt i think of that name lol xxx

LT is, I think a little harsher but I like it because I dont want the councilling, but thats just me. (You get enough councilling on here lol)
Good luck Tracey you'll do just fine xx..............Tut another Tracey:rolleyes::p:D x

Maybe was'nt apt at the time:D:D:D xxkidding xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Oi you lol!!! xx

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Welcome Tracy, hope you achieve your goals, it is hard first off, but deffinatly gets easier, and the quick results are phenominal! Good luck xxx

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hey welcome Tasty Tracey best of luck tomorrow... keep us posted on you are getting on

TracyJ

Gold Member
lol we would never fight hun xx

Fight, fight, fight.......I will get the chocolate bath ready and I will ref:p x

hahahahaha bikinis gaz? xx

Shazpaz

LT is, I think a little harsher but I like it because I dont want the councilling, but thats just me. (You get enough councilling on here lol)
Good luck Tracey you'll do just fine xx..............Tut another Tracey:rolleyes::p:D x
Oh no and I'm a Sharon......... Sharon and Tracy!!!

Lol loving that Shaz!! x

Oh no and I'm a Sharon......... Sharon and Tracy!!!
LOL all them names are the ones on the green sunstrips in cars (from a while back) Sharon, Tracy, Garry:D:D:D

Shazpaz

OHHHHH I never thought of that....and my hubby's called Dave!! We are Shaz and Dave! LOL

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Brilliant xx

hahahaha xx

Its about right though Shaz as you can Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit yap yap rabbit.......:D

Shazpaz

Anyway guys....I'm gonna love you and leave you tonight. I've been soooo busy with work and not been able to get on for a while. Everyone wants a holiday at the moment!! Have a nice night. xx