New MAY exercise challenge.

Jesus thats enough motivation for all of us!

I do solomnly swear on the (food optomising) bible to briskly walk round the lake, (its a big one) at least once a week, and i'll use my stepper for at least 15 minutes everyday...I know it don't sound like much, But me and exercise had a big falling out 3 years ago, when i broke my ankle, and needed an op!

CooooeeeeEEEE Ruthy, excuuuuuse me but I can't believe you left me out:)

Hi guys, i pledge to do 15 mins on treadmill every night:eek:. xxx Loobylou.

This one is for NANNYJAX!!!:rotflmao:

stepper everyday for 15mins:whacky068:(sorry i couldnt find a stepper) and a brisk walk at least once a week around a very very very big lake:bliss:(Again i couldnt find a walking smilie so this will have to do haha)

P.S DONT FALL AND END UP:character00264:!!!! What were you doing to break your ankle.?? You cheer me up everyday you nutter!

So this post is for nanny because i was very very very naughty and left her out of the exercise challenge

Please forgive me!:flowers:

RUTHYJ-X-TRAINER 10-15MINS 4 TIMES A WEEK
Rolo- gym 3 times a week concentrating on x-trainer&stepper.
MammaCaz- 4 sessions lasting 30 mins of Nordic walking

ForceTen Brisk 1/2hr walk 5 times a week& exercise bike.
Stephcracknell-Running 3times a week and 1 session of weights@gym
Taz- karate 1hrx2, kickboxing 1hrx2,swimming 1 hr.
Caramumofmany-15-20 mins on exercise bike 5 times a week
Nannyjax- brisk walk 1 a week and stepper everyday for 15mins
Loobylou- 15 mins on treadmil every night- GO GIRL!

hiya, me not sure but can someone tell me does lipo give you enough energy to excercise im tired as it is but keen to do sumat,need to get of ma arse really you guys are doin it i no but just cant imagine it coz feel crap 2day.(on third day)xxredhedxx

AWW hun! i wish i knew more about that but i am really unsure, You are more than welcome to join the challenge anyone is but and a big BUT im not too sure you can....esp with you in ketosis. Ill have a look at the forum and find out for ya hun

Ruthy xxx

a brisk walk at least once a week around a very very very big lake:bliss:(Again i couldnt find a walking smilie so this will have to do haha)

Thats what i'll be like if a fish jumps out and bites me!!!:eek:

P.S DONT FALL AND END UP:character00264:!!!! What were you doing to break your ankle.?? You cheer me up everyday you nutter!

Long story, but gist is, I was trying to cheer up a mate and we both ended up:cry:LoL,
Glad you saw my excersise pledge in the end...(Yeah right lol) was quite happy just sitting here all day He he he:)

Awww thanks hun!
We're a good bunch on Mini's everyone tries to help everyone! Thats what its all about!

Ruthy xxx

Redhead is right Ruthy, you definately stand out!

You put me down for only 2 x 1hr karate but it's 3! Sorry to be picky hun

Ammended-

Taz- karate 1hrx3, kickboxing 1hrx2,swimming 1 hr.

Anyone is free to update this thread, im away in a week so someone will have to do it heehee cause ill only be worrying and thinking about it on my holiday....when im lying there in the sun...getting brown sipping cocktails.......and we wouldnt want that!;)

Right I will do the challenge properly this time (unlike the last one) I'll go on my trampette everyday for ten mins and walk the dog xxx

Taz- karate 1hrx3, kickboxing 1hrx2,swimming 1 hr.
Rainbow - trampette every day for ten mins and walk the dog!

Hi
I have a charity walk in May - 15 miles.
I will continue to walk at least twice a week 1 hour plus each time and get out the Ab trainer again 6 mins per day.
Irene

After careful consideration (the fact that i cant be arsed) I am going to do the following if it kills me:
10 mins on treadmill x 7 days per week
5 mins on xtrainer x 5 days per week (it kills me)
2 x long walk per week
1 x dancing like a maniac on saturday nights :p

I'm doing my first red day today, just had the biggest breakfast in the world and cant move. Going to go for a big walk soon, if im not back on here later phone the rescue services cause I may have collapsed from my total unfitness in a hedge
:wavey:

I will walk to the train station (40 minutes) three times a week instead of getting the tube. I'll also go up the stairs (6 flights) at work once a day instead of using the lift. And on Sunday mornings I'll walk to church (1 hr) instead of getting the bus.

Trying to take opportunities in journeys I have to make anyway rather than squeezing exercise in at the end of the day, which I end up not doing as I'm too hungry and tired.

Walked to church today and starting tomorrow with walking to the station. Hope it wont be raining!...

Back