New MAY exercise challenge.

I did all my running last week, didn't get to the gym as it was a short week, but did walk around Cambridge for hours and hours

x
Steph

I'll admit i was rubbish last week!!!! Didn't get out to do any running, but i did walk for miles and miles and miles and spent two days clearing my garden, so i haven't been completely lazy!

Will make damn sure i get out this week or i'll never make the 10k!

I have just started doing the practical training for my new job and it looks like it might keep me fit!

Morning all!

Did my running last night, so just 2 more runs and a visit to the gym this week :)

x
Steph

Ah well slight change of plan. My brother is in town doing some work so my mum decided to take us all out to dinner. So I didn't make it to karate but I will make up for it by doing an extra kickboxing session

Taz you are always SO busy :)

I did my running today, knackered now! It is gorgeous out, I need to win the lotto so I don't have to miss these nice days stuck in the office! LOL

I have not exercised for the last 2 nights due to an injury of sorts. I feel awful cause I know I should be doing something but i could hardly walk last night never mind use my xtrainer. The joys of being a woman!

Well I am officially CRAP! I am not going to karate and kickboxing tonight as it is swelteringly hot and it's the wrong time of the month to be excessively sweating - If you know what I mean!

I WILL go to both on Sunday to make up for it though

Well I am officially CRAP! I am not going to karate and kickboxing tonight as it is swelteringly hot and it's the wrong time of the month to be excessively sweating - If you know what I mean!

I WILL go to both on Sunday to make up for it though
Well Mr taz scuppered those plans! With no car at the mo I have to rely on him to give me a lift in his work vehicle and he has said that he doesn't want to go anywhere today as it's too hot and he wants to watch the F1. He has said that he will take me EVERY night this week as compensation but that does mean that I haven't been ALL WEEK! OMG the scales are never going to forgive me for that!

Well I was doing ok with my walking until I got back from Cornwall. Did a lot of walking up and down steep hills and now my knees are really complaining. I'm working on one of our offices this week instead of at home and that entails a fifteen minute walk from the tube to the office and then 15 minutes back again in the evening so I suppose I'm still doing half an hour but oh my legs hurt! I need to think of something else to do so my knees and ankles get a chance to recover.

Added to which I'm really depressed about how much I put on while away.:sigh: I'm being extra good since I got back so hopefully it won't be too bad at WI on Tuesday:(

I have been rubbish yet again this week - although done lots of walking and gardening again. (asides from me not running the garden is looking bloody lovely with all my hard work!).

My dad is supposed to be doing the 10k run with me in Oct, so i've told him that we're going to meet up in the evenings during the week and get on with our training.

I'm also going to start walking from my office to Liverpool street where i get my train. according to the Walkit website it will take approx 45-55 minutes and burn 250 calories. takes a bit longer than the tube, but it'll get my moving more and avoid the tube during the sweaty summer months!

Jen I commute from Liverpool street as well :) Do I need to make sure you are walking? LOL You have plenty of time to get ready for the 10K so no sweat!

I made my niece go out running with me yesterday morning (she's 13) and she couldn't keep up, I was so pleased :) I have more energy than a 13 year old! ha ha

x
Steph

Ha ha, there's an idea steph!

I won't have time to walk in the morning (as i'm not getting up any earlier than half five like I do now). Tonight I need to get back home quickly (before my dad finds an excuse not to go jogging tonight), but tomorrow i will most definately be wearing my trainers to work - even if i look like an idiot wearing trainers with smart trousers!

from today (even though its half way through may) i pledge to do 15 mins on the wii fit EVERY day, and not just the games but the aerobics! and have at least 2 x 30 min sessions a week

RUTHYJ-X-TRAINER 10-15MINS 4 TIMES A WEEK
Rolo- gym 4 times a week concentrating on x-trainer&stepper.
MammaCaz- 4 sessions lasting 30 mins of Nordic walking
ForceTen Brisk 1/2hr walk 5 times a week& exercise bike.
Stephcracknell-Running 3x a week and 1 extra session cardio/strength a week
Taz- karate 1hrx3, kickboxing 1hrx2,swimming 1 hr.
Caramumofmany-15-20 mins on exercise bike 5 times a week
Nannyjax- brisk walk 1 a week and stepper everyday for 15mins
Loobylou- 15 mins on treadmil every night- GO GIRL!
Rainbow - trampette every day for ten mins and walk the dog!
Irene- walk 2 times a week and 6mins on ab trainer every day
Vicky82-10minsx7days,5mins x-trainer 5times a wk,2 long walks a week+dancing once a wk.
Moose- 40 min walkX3,1hr walk and step up 5 flights of stairs.
Funkykat- swimmingx2 50 lenghts. GO GIRL!
LISX- AT LEAST 30 MINS A DAY ON Wii FIT!
Jennyonaplate 3x jogging sessions a week
Abigail09 15 mins on the wii fit exercise EVERY day, and at least 2 x 30 min sessions a week

Hey Girlies

How are we all doing on our exercises, we seem to have some folks that have disappeared into the ether. Don't give up ladies!!! Even if you are having problems, keep at it, even if it's just the exercise until you get your head back in the right place for SW.

xx
Steph

Back