New MAY exercise challenge.

RUTHYJ-X-TRAINER 10-15MINS 4 TIMES A WEEK
Rolo- gym 3 times a week concentrating on x-trainer&stepper.

MammaCaz- 4 sessions lasting 30 mins of Nordic walking
ForceTen Brisk 1/2hr walk 5 times a week& exercise bike.
Stephcracknell-Running 3times a week and 1 session of weights@gym
Taz- karate 1hrx3, kickboxing 1hrx2,swimming 1 hr.
Caramumofmany-15-20 mins on exercise bike 5 times a week
Nannyjax- brisk walk 1 a week and stepper everyday for 15mins
Loobylou- 15 mins on treadmil every night- GO GIRL!
Rainbow - trampette every day for ten mins and walk the dog!

Irene- walk 2 times a week and 6mins on ab trainer every day
Vicky82-10minsx7days,5mins x-trainer 5times a wk,2 long walks a week+dancing once a wk.
Moose- 40 min walkX3,1hr walk and step up 5 flights of stairs.

Ah Ruthy you included me, thanks

Now its official that I have to exercise
:whacky068:

at least 30 minutes a day on wii fit! this is a target I set myself yesterday so will continue it through May for this group challenge :D

Found out tonight that my kickboxing grading is also and hour and a half. eek! I got punched in the eye twice during sparring tonight so I'm going to look really pretty in the morning!

Stephcracknell-Running 3times a week and 1 session of weights@gym

Vicky82-10minsx7days,5mins x-trainer 5times a wk,2 long walks a week+dancing once a wk.
Funkykat- swimmingx2 50 lenghts. GO GIRL!
LISX- AT LEAST 30 MINS A DAY ON Wii FIT!

Count me in!

In preparation for the 10k in October i'm going to aim to do at least 3 jogging sessions a week. By the end of May I want to be able to jog for 10 mins without stopping (or collapsing/dying). It's not a huge target, but i'm incredibly unfit at the moment and have trouble with my knee, so i'm taking the slow and steady approach.

I have religiously stuck to my exercise pledge for May:p I know it seems like im maybe not doing much but I have 8 stone excess baggage to lug about lol.

My office has just decided that we are doing the relay in the belfast marathon May 09 :( and I HAVE to do a leg of it. Sure its only 6 miles:eek: I may be dead after a mile. Anyways..
I have a plan though, by Jan 08 I hope to be 4 or 5 stone lighter and hopefully fitter so after the new year I will start "training" haha!!

Oh im turning my spare bedroom into a gym, have a few units to remove and loads of junk but it will be great to have all my stuff in one room , tradmill, xtrainer, rowing machine, weights,blah blah you know all the magic stuff you buy thats gonna change your life and all it does is become a clothes horse

).It's not a huge target,

Girlie if you have never run before that is a fantastic target!!! Well even if you have! Running is the hardest exercise I have ever done but I am starting to feel better for it (just started a month and a half ago).

Good luck!!
xx

Can someone update for me im not well today.......:(

Thanks Steph hunny ;) ive got a stinker of a cold....:( i want it gone by next week for my hols.

Thanks hunny and thanks for the rep

Ruthy xxx

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']RUTHYJ-X-TRAINER 10-15MINS 4 TIMES A WEEK
MammaCaz- 4 sessions lasting 30 mins of Nordic walking[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']ForceTen Brisk 1/2hr walk 5 times a week& exercise bike.[/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Stephcracknell-Running 3times a week and 1 session of weights@gym[/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Taz- karate 1hrx3, kickboxing 1hrx2,swimming 1 hr.[/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Caramumofmany-15-20 mins on exercise bike 5 times a week[/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Nannyjax- brisk walk 1 a week and stepper everyday for 15mins[/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Loobylou- 15 mins on treadmil every night- GO GIRL!
Rainbow - trampette every day for ten mins and walk the dog![/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Irene- walk 2 times a week and 6mins on ab trainer every day[/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Vicky82-10minsx7days,5mins x-trainer 5times a wk,2 long walks a week+dancing once a wk.[/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Moose- 40 min walkX3,1hr walk and step up 5 flights of stairs.[/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Funkykat- swimmingx2 50 lenghts. GO GIRL![/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']LISX- AT LEAST 30 MINS A DAY ON Wii FIT![/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Jennyonaplate 3x running sessions a week. Run 10 mins w/o stopping by end of May[/FONT]

Rolo- gym 4 times a week concentrating on x-trainer&stepper.
Stephcracknell-Running 3times a week and 1 session of weights at gym
Funkykat- swimmingx2 50 lenghts. GO GIRL!
LISX- AT LEAST 30 MINS A DAY ON Wii FIT!
Jennyonaplate 3x jogging sessions a week

Just off to do my 30 minute walk, culminating at the Polling Station to cast my vote for the new London Mayor!:D At least it gives me a destination instead of just walking mindlessly round the park a few times! And the sun is shining after a dreadful day yesterday, so I feel very cheerful for some reason.

Just been to the gym and it was really hard, I haven't been since tuesday. Don't know how I'll fit another 3 sessions in now before thursday. It was packed out so i didn't do the stepper (I was half dead after 15 mins on the cross trainer anyway) and I only did some of the hand weights. I did everything else though.

Roz x

Just got back from karate and kickboxing. I went today as it is closed on bank holidays so I am still sticking to my hours!

Back