New MAY exercise challenge.

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
Hey fellow fit chicks!

Because Bumpy has done a new may challenge, id thought id do a NEW exercise challenge for may.
:bliss::chores016::party0011::character00180:​

I dont care how we do it BUT WE GOT TO!!!!

SO WHO'S UP FOR IT!

Im going for x-trainer 10-15 mins 4times a week.

Hi Im new to this site and really need to start exercising!! I have been doing SW since Jan and have lost 1 stone I could have lost more if I hadnt wasted some weeks being naughty! anyway I want to lose 2 stone by end of Aug and think starting an exercise habit will help, Im having a free day at a gym near work on Monday and am going to join and try and do at least 3 classes a week to start with, so please can I join your challenge? good luck everyone xx

Im up for it! Just needa think what execises Im gonna do.

Hey,

I will pledge to doing at least 4 x 30minutes Nordic Walking.

Then I have to do it He! He!
x

I'll pledge to go for a brisk half hour walk at least five times a week and also use my exercise bike more. :) I've just cancelled my newspaper delivery which means I'll have to go out every morning for a walk to get the paper which will help :D

RUTHYJ-X-TRAINER 10-15MINS 4 TIMES A WEEK
Rolo- gym 3 times a week concentrating on x-trainer&stepper.
MammaCaz- 4 sessions lasting 30 mins of Nordic walking
ForceTen Brisk 1/2hr walk 5 times a week& exercise bike.

COME ON EVERYONE JOIN THE CHALLENGE !

I do solomnly swear on the (food optomising) bible to briskly walk round the lake, (its a big one) at least once a week, and i'll use my stepper for at least 15 minutes everyday...I know it don't sound like much, But me and exercise had a big falling out 3 years ago, when i broke my ankle, and needed an op!

In May I will keep up my usual sessions of karate and kickboxing. I will also try to get the weekly swimming session in there too! So it goes like this

Monday karate (1 hour) Kickboxing (1 hour)
Tuesday Swimming (1 hour)
Wednesday Karate (1 hour)
Thursday karate (1 hour) kickboxing (1 hour)

In may I also have a kickboxing grading (1 hour) and a karate grading (1 hour 30)

It's not much really, only a few nights a week. I don't do anything on the weekend!

i'm going to do 15-20 mins on the exercise bike 5 times a week

RUTHYJ-X-TRAINER 10-15MINS 4 TIMES A WEEK
Rolo- gym 3 times a week concentrating on x-trainer&stepper.

MammaCaz- 4 sessions lasting 30 mins of Nordic walking
ForceTen Brisk 1/2hr walk 5 times a week& exercise bike.
Stephcracknell-Running 3times a week and 1 session of weights@gym
Taz- karate 1hrx2, kickboxing 1hrx2,swimming 1 hr.
Caramumofmany-15-20 mins on exercise bike 5 times a week.

In May I will keep up my usual sessions of karate and kickboxing. I will also try to get the weekly swimming session in there too! So it goes like this

Monday karate (1 hour) Kickboxing (1 hour)
Tuesday Swimming (1 hour)
Wednesday Karate (1 hour)
Thursday karate (1 hour) kickboxing (1 hour)

In may I also have a kickboxing grading (1 hour) and a karate grading (1 hour 30)

Taz, hun there will be nothing left of you PMSL!:bliss:

Everyone well done & good luck!

Seriously Taz you are doing just fab! keep up the good work, you will reach target in no time!

Ruthy xxx

hanks Ruthy I hope so. It's the food I have the problem with!

Good work with the photo!

Photo is bloody disgusting

Back