New me for 2014!

Thanks Jess! Did level 10 of the Shred today. Sooo shouldn't of had a day off from it yesterday, killed me today! Good news though that I took a picture on day 1 and compared today on day 10 and there is so much difference I was really chuffed and it's really motivated me.

Last edited:
Thanks Jess! Did level 10 of the Shred today. Sooo shouldn't of had a day off from it yesterday, killed me today! Good news though that I took a picture on day 1 and compared today on day 10 and there is so much difference I was really chuffed and it's really motivated me.

Hey Smuffin :), well done for keeping up with the shred, I'm sure there must be a huge difference in 10 days, that thing is tough ! But its worth the pain, by doing it you are doubling your chances at weight loss, the plan is fab as it is, but body magic just pushes those losses a little further. So happy for you that your doing so well. I think your going to have a smashing loss this week ! :p

Kay xx

thats good then! would love to do the shred but with my knee complications im unable too.... you should upload pics once you've finished x

Thanks girls ! I may post pictures at the end, I'm not 100% yet. I only took them quick so I could see the diff so they're not the most flattering haha. We will see.

21/02/2014 Green

Breakfast
35G Weetabix Crunchy Bran 1% Fat Milk
3 x Scan Bran
1 x Banana

Lunch
Went to wimpy, had Jacket potatoe with Baked Beans and a Diet Coke.4 1/2 Syns

Dinner
Sainsbury's, Pasta & Sauce Tomato & Herb, dried , 120g packCourgette, Onion, Peppers, Mushrooms

Snacks

Drinks
1 x Green Tea
1.75 Water
3 x Tea 1% Fat Milk 280ml

HEA 1% Fat Milk 280ml
HEA
HEB 35G Weetabix Crunchy Bran
HEB 5 x Scan Bran

Syns

Only lost 1/4 of a pound this week, which has annoyed me beings I am following it all 100%... Been having 5 Scan bran a day, drinking lots and doing the Shred. Well Im now gonna do a week of EE I think then Ive tried all the plans. After that I think I might give up as seems hopeless for me :/ Not 100% on how EE works, ordered the books now.. cos I'm determined to make this SW work for me :( Any tips for EE would be great. Gonna make the speed soup tomorrow.

22/02/2014 EE

Breakfast
2 Weetabix 1% Fat Milk

Lunch
Small Salad
Mug Shot

Dinner
Smash
Heinz Baked Beans
Fried Egg
Onions, Mushrooms, Courgette, Peppers.
Corn on the cob.

Snacks

Drinks
1 x Green tea
2 x Tea 1% Fat Milk 280ml
0.75 Water

HEA 1% Fat Milk 280ml
HEB 2 Weetabix

Syns

Last edited:
Don't feel too bad, I've gained 1lb this week, despite being 100%... Gave my food diaries to my consultant and her only answer was that maybe I'm not eating enough... Hoping it's storing it up for a big loss in the next couple of weeks, maybe you will get that too. Maybe it's Jillian's fault ;) xx

I think I'm just disappointed that I've now just started week 4 and Ive only lost 2 and a quarter pounds in all that time :(

Did you manage to sort your DVD for the Shred? Ive started level 2, I started yest and just finished it again today and... ITS HARD! Hard isn't even the word I think! lol Ive ordered the EE books now, and gonna make a lot of box salads for the week so if i get the munchies at all I can grab and eat. I think maybe some of mine is i dont eat enough snacks cos its awkward for me to prepare a salad quick during my work.

Not sorted exactly but I've got it working to the point I miss the first minute if cardio on the 2nd circuit so I have to time myself doing the oblique twists and side lunge... Not ideal but at least I can still do it. Am really rubbish at all the planking stuff. Think it prob doesn't help that I'm doing it on carpet n don't get such a good grip...! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im doing mine in the kitchen so the floor is better but there isn't much space, so I might need to adjust some of the moves as I don't have the room to do them comfortably. I think as long as you're moving and pushing yourself still its ok.

Just had my dinner, and just made 15 pots of salads all diff sizes that i can grab for lunches or even just snacks. :D

15 pots?! That is some serious organisation!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

23/02/2014 EE

Breakfast
2 Eggs, Courgette, Onions, Mushrooms.

Lunch
Small pot salad, Seafood Stick, 2 Laughing cow light triangle 3 Syns

Dinner
Speed soup!!
2 Slices Wholemeal bread.

Snacks
3 x Tangerine
1 x Banana
Weight Watchers Strawberry and Vanilla Whirls 3.5 Syns
Cake in a cup 2 syns

Drinks
1 x Green Tea
1.5 liters water
1 x tea 1% Milk

HEA 2 Slices Wholemeal bread.
HEB 280ML of 1% Milk

Syns 8.5

Last edited:
Im doing mine in the kitchen so the floor is better but there isn't much space, so I might need to adjust some of the moves as I don't have the room to do them comfortably. I think as long as you're moving and pushing yourself still its ok.

Just had my dinner, and just made 15 pots of salads all diff sizes that i can grab for lunches or even just snacks. :D

Well done on the 15 pots of salad Smuffin, that's smashing ! :D Hope you have a fab loss this week ! :)

Kay xx

Busy couple days at work, but still wrote it all down! Hope everyones having a fab week :) I seem to be eatting SO much more on this EE plan, is it meant to be like that? :confused: I'm hungry all the time!

24/02/2014 EE

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Speed Soup
Salad 1 Laughing cow triangle light 1.5 Syns

Dinner
Spaghetti Pasta, Sauce, Courgettes, Mushrooms, Peppers, Quorn Mince, Broccoli, Cauliflower.

Snacks
Small salad pot, 1 Laughing cow triangle light 1.5 Syns
Banana
2 x Tangerine
Banana
Curly Wurly 6 Syns

Drinks
2 x Green tea
4 Tea 1% Fat Milk 280ml
2 Litres Water

HEA 1% Fat Milk 280ml

Syns 9

25/02/2014 EE

Breakfast
Apple

Lunch
Speed soup and Spaghetti pasta.

Dinner
Sainsbury's, Meatfree Quarter Pounder Burgers x 2 3 Syns
Cabbage
Broccolli
Cauliflower
Corn on the cob
Cheese and onion smash

Snacks
2 x Strawberry muller light
Salad pot with tomatoes, lettuce, peppers, onion, mushroom and 2 laughing cow light triangles 3 Syns.
3 x Banana
Curly Wurly 6 Syns

Drinks
1 x Green tea
3 x Tea 1% Fat Milk
2.5 Litres water

HEA 1% Fat Milk 280ml

Syns 12

Last edited:
Well supposedly you can eat all you want of free foods on SW and still lose weight. Have to admit that I never go hungry, but I do eat a lot, particularly in the evenings, my portions still feel massive!!

I'm not losing weight so obv something is going wrong with me!! xx

Busy couple days at work, but still wrote it all down! Hope everyones having a fab week :) I seem to be eatting SO much more on this EE plan, is it meant to be like that? :confused: I'm hungry all the time!

24/02/2014 EE

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Speed Soup
Salad 1 Laughing cow triangle light 1.5 Syns

Dinner
Spaghetti Pasta, Sauce, Courgettes, Mushrooms, Peppers, Quorn Mince, Broccoli, Cauliflower.

Snacks
Small salad pot, 1 Laughing cow triangle light 1.5 Syns
Banana
2 x Tangerine
Banana
Curly Wurly 6 Syns

Drinks
2 x Green tea
4 Tea 1% Fat Milk 280ml
2 Litres Water

HEA 1% Fat Milk 280ml

Syns 9

25/02/2014 EE

Breakfast
Apple

Lunch
Speed soup and Spaghetti pasta.

Dinner
Sainsbury's, Meatfree Quarter Pounder Burgers x 2 3 Syns
Cabbage
Broccolli
Cauliflower
Corn on the cob
Cheese and onion smash

Snacks
2 x Strawberry muller light
Salad pot with tomatoes, lettuce, peppers, onion, mushroom and 2 laughing cow light triangles 3 Syns.
3 x Banana
Curly Wurly 6 Syns

Drinks
1 x Green tea
3 x Tea 1% Fat Milk
2.5 Litres water

HEA 1% Fat Milk 280ml

Syns 12

Wow Smuffin your foodage looks fab :). I know what you mean about EE, I've not done it before but my friends that have said they feel they are eating a lot. But with the shred that your doing I'm sure it will all balance out. I hope you have a smashing loss this week hun :p.

Kay xx

Hey Smuffin :), hope your well hun, not heard from you in a while, hope everything is ok .

Hugs Kay xx

Back