NEW MEMBER!!

Gizbok

Hi :sign0144:
I found this site while trying to research which is the best diet i should try this time..lol:help2:

I think i am gonna try lots of healthy eating and exercise, got my wii fit plus and cross trainer ready!! But would love idea's and tips from anyone!!

I have got a night out for valentines and my lil girls christening in April and would really like to have lost two stone by this time.

Thanks

GOAL:
190lb by Valentines
176lb by easter

Weighing dates & Targets
26/01 - 5lb
02/02 - 5lb
09/02 - 5lb =190lb
16/02 - 2lb
23/02 - 2lb
02/03 - 2lb
09/03 - 2lb
16/03 - 2lb
23/03 - 2lb
30/03 - 2lb =176lb

Last edited:
Hey,welcome to minimins.
Good luck losing weight,post lots on here and get support from people as that really helps you stay motivated and less likely to stray from your diet lol
Claire x

welcome and good luck.

youll get there in nooooo time at all :D

<3

Hello and welcome, good luck on your weight loss journey look forward to hearing how you are getting on the future

Found this page while looking for a new start for weight loss. My husband and I are going to get the weight off .We are going to watch our portion sizes and I 'll look in here for some meal ideas every day.Robert has never had a weight problem before but he has been very ill and not getting about the same as usual, me, I just love my food but it is time to be serious about the health issues involved.
My little grandson gave me a hug as he was leaving to go home and he said "Granny your bum has moved to the front" I laughed ,but you know what they say about out of the mouth of babes and sucklings .The truth finaly hit home, so I have at least 2st. to lose, that will be my target for now,hoping to lose 2lbs. a week. Shall weigh in once a week but shall not be joining any clubs.
Do you think logging my food every day would help?
I am looking forward to some feedback and support. I would also hope to encourage others in weightloss targets.
Helen

Back