New Muller Light flavour: skinny cappucino

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by lardylady, 4 May 2014.

1. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried these? I hadn't heard about them until I popped into Tesco today and saw them. I bought a few and am looking forward to trying one after tea.
  2. S_J_B

S_J_B Well-Known Member

Sounds lovely - I will have to look out for them
  3. Rochelle1

Rochelle1 Well-Known Member

Going to hunt asda for them after work on Tuesday!
  4. lentil2

lentil2 Well-Known Member

Right up my street.....will look out for them!!
  5. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to try these :)
  6. beslim2014

beslim2014 Well-Known Member

Not been able to find the new flavours here in Perth yet
  7. lardylady

I had one last night and they were lovely. I haven't seen the apple pie or banofee flavours anywhere.
  8. Liverbird52

Liverbird52 Well-Known Member

Going to try one in weetabix muffins ;)
  9. jessie15

jessie15 Well-Known Member

How many syns are these??
  10. lardylady

I'm assuming they are free.
  11. Mrs.S.

Mrs.S. Well-Known Member

Oh I still can't find Bannoffee or apple pie :'( x
  12. nettie

nettie Well-Known Member

I bought some of these today- are they free?
  13. lardylady

I found some today in Sainsbury's (along with the skinny cappucino!) and bought a pack of 6 to try them, although at £3.89 I must be mad.
  14. ally_88

ally_88 Well-Known Member

Still haven't seen any of the new ones in my local tesco. Think I'm going to have to go across town to sainsburys for them as my normal tesco is usually slow getting new things in
  15. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Well-Known Member

Mine were Morrisons and I didn't know about them, I just by chance caught a glimpse and dived on the last few!
  16. slimLolly

slimLolly Well-Known Member

My Sainsbury's finally updated their Muller section this weekend and have all of these stocked now. The capp is lush, new favourite.

The new dessert ones are only in a 6 pack, just in case anyone is looking for singles of those. They're OK, nice flavours but I didn't think the cake pieces added that much to them apart from a syn!
  17. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Well-Known Member

My co op had single lemon cheesecake ones, 6 for £2 or £3
  18. MrsTinaV

MrsTinaV Loving Married Life

On Friday and Saturday just gone, Asda had the 6 pack of Mullerlights for £2 including the dessert packs. I don't like the cake bits but I do love the flavourings of the Banoffee and Apple Pie.

They did have the cappuccino on its own but I'm not a coffee fan so didn't get any of them.
  19. lardylady

Just had an apple pie one- lovely! However, I love the dessert recipe yogs by Weight Watchers too and they're free so I may stick with those and save a syn!
  20. Smith21

Smith21 Active Member

Just tried one of these, they were amazing! Tasted far too good to be free so I text my slimming world leader and YES they are FREE!!

I need to stock up! :p