new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

I cant wait for my scan .....hopefully baby will be proud and not hide its bits from us......lol. You have your scan before me ...hope they can tell you what you are having.....then we will have to start thinking names....

Hey guys I know of psd......the old pelvis trouble as our ligaments soften, do you know if its the same for your hips around the groin area right at the top of your thighs. I am very uncomfortable at night with this and it keeps me awake, even with a pillow between my legs !!!!!!

All ideas and thoughts greatly appreciated.

No, the cord was in the way so we couldn't see what flavour we have sadly.. Hubby hadn'r realised at first that the 20 week scan is the last one - although I hope it is in a way, would like a nice normal pregnancy from here on in (apart from spd!!!)

What about you? Did you find out?

AH ladies..........Sonkie.......I knew I made you broodie !! I am back finally. Starting CD on the 19th of Jan. Wow Fionn is 12 weeks old already. Have had a bit of a nightmare of a time. Oisín burnt his feet (third degree burns) before Christmas........and has just had skin grafts...awful, awful ......I won't even go there.........anyway.....he is doing well and I am not comfort eating anymore.......
Had maintained my weight during the pregnancy but am now 10lbs up

Hope all the ladies who are preggers are great !!

x

Bettyboo

Bettyboo great to see you back hun....wow 12 weeks already it has flown by, yes you did help to make me broody.
Hope your sons feet heal well hun, poor thing ...how did he do it....?

My Daniel burnt one of his feet as my ex MIL put a cup of just made tea on the floor I was just about to tell her to get it off the floor as its dangerous with a toddler round when Daniel stepped back and put his foot straight into the cup.
I quickly picked him up took his sock off before it had chance to stick and stuck his foot in the sink and filled it with cold water and ice cubes. Thankfully he didnt need any medical treatment and it was slightly red for an hour.

Good luck for your restart hun x

Just dropping in to say hello girls! :)

I love dipping in and reading all about how you all are and of course, those precious bumps.:)

Hope you're all feeling well,

Lots of love and best wishes guys,

Lacey..xxx :D:D:D

Just dropping in to say hello girls! :)

I love dipping in and reading all about how you all are and of course, those precious bumps.:)

Hope you're all feeling well,

Lots of love and best wishes guys,

Lacey..xxx :D:D:D

Lacey - thats so sweet of you!! Thanks for the message!!!

AH ladies..........Sonkie.......I knew I made you broodie !! I am back finally. Starting CD on the 19th of Jan. Wow Fionn is 12 weeks old already. Have had a bit of a nightmare of a time. Oisín burnt his feet (third degree burns) before Christmas........and has just had skin grafts...awful, awful ......I won't even go there.........anyway.....he is doing well and I am not comfort eating anymore.......
Had maintained my weight during the pregnancy but am now 10lbs up

Hope all the ladies who are preggers are great !!

x

Bettyboo

Hi Bettyboo....10llbs is nothing really - it will be gone in two or so if you are ssing!! I would be happy with that gain....hope your son is ok - burns are just so worrying......best of luck back on the wagon!!!;)

I cant wait for my scan .....hopefully baby will be proud and not hide its bits from us......lol. You have your scan before me ...hope they can tell you what you are having.....then we will have to start thinking names....

Well had my scan - hubby couldnt get the time of work and couldnt be there which was really disappointing.:cry:... as I got a 4D one just by luck which was just amazing!!! :DWill get the photo scanned so I can post it - it was just like a photo with all the face detail...my little boy was just amazed by it and asked loads of question about the cord, how big was baby, could it talk - made it so real for him. As hubby wasnt there I decided not to ask if it was a boy or girl. I am booked in for another at 24 weeks and he's off work on the day so he can definately be there.....:D

Had a meeting with the consultant also and he's recommeding that I have an elective c section :(rather than going for a natural birth....I had an emergency c-section the last time after a nightmare labour etc etc....a bit disappointed but having a healthy baby is more important!!!:)

Sunflower....thats a pity you didnt get to see.....as you work in the hospital as a midwife...could you arrange another - would they do it was a favour..??

Sonkie....dont know much about the question you asked but will have a browse around on the internet and see what I find....

i had my scan on monday -- and due to some 'technical difficulties' they couldnt tell boy or girl -- baby is healthy and quite chubby as my consultant remarked...i get scanned in two weeks time for VA doppler (blood flow btwn me and baby) and techs need to finish the 20 week scan! apparently they couldnt visualize the face we,ll???

well being obese and pregnant just doesnt feel wonderful all the time -- at hospital (specially while being scanned) i felt a slight prejudice towards my extra belly! i know, my hormones!!!!

bea -- i had an emergency c section last time which was dec 2006, and my consultant is advising me to consider VBAC if my body lets me...but i would much rather a c section any day! i will be induced at 38 weeks if my body keeps well and preeclampsia doesnt rear it ugly head again!

sunflower -- how is the spd? are u wearing a support belt? what exercises has physio given you?

have a great week everyone!

I cant wait for our scan tomorrow.......hopefully find out what we are having though everyone else here hasnt been able to yet.......!!!!

I hate it though as I have to hold my hernia up out of the way....its so embbarrassing....but hey Im sure they have scanned bigger women before.
Anyway fingers crossed we will know what make and model I am carrying .....lol.

Oh how exciting.....best of luck hope it goes really well (and dont let the hernia bother you)...as you said they have seen all shapes and sizes!!!

I have to wait till mid March now.....anyway.....not to worry

Well guys ...just got back from scan and everything is brilliant, all is well growing normally and no abnormalities seen....and we are expecting a baby.........................GIRL.

Woohoo it was fab he showed us on the screen and I was looking up scan pictures online yesterday so knew roughly what to look for ....lol.

Its so exciting !!!!!!!!

Ahh, congratulations Sonkie!! Glad you could find out!

Congratulations.....what fab news!!

excellent discovery!!!

Hi guys....weekend at last....its been an eventful week to say the least! Anyone doing anything nice?

Me i managed to take the back wing off my car parking yesterday so going to the the garage to see if they can do a quick fix job!

Also telling my boss that I am pregnant on Monday am.......hope you are all well!

Well guys ...just got back from scan and everything is brilliant, all is well growing normally and no abnormalities seen....and we are expecting a baby.........................GIRL.

Woohoo it was fab he showed us on the screen and I was looking up scan pictures online yesterday so knew roughly what to look for ....lol.

Its so exciting !!!!!!!!

Awww....I'm so pleased for you all Sonks :D

Daughters are treasures, (most of the time!:rolleyes:) ....lol

Lacey...xx :D

So we are now throwing girl names round to see if we can agree on any....there are a few in the pipeline but nothing has really stood out yet.
Allsuggestions welcomed ......lol

Back