new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

My favouites are Ellie, Amy, Zoe, Ruby and Isobel....got to say them with the surname etc to etc.....

We really like Jocelyn, Kara as a middle name (Cornish word for love)

Also like Martha..

Cool.....am working through websites and compiling a list of possibilities...but some just dont go with the surname....lol
Will post my revised shortlist once we have narrowed it down.

Ok guys here is our shortlist, some we like a bit more than others....give us your honest thoughts :

Abigail
Hannah
Jenna
Kaitlyn/Caitlin
Rhiannon
Alice
Rebecca
Kelsie
Charlotte
Leona
Ceinwyn
Seren

The surname will be Green.

They both are really nice....Hannah would get my first vote.....how exciting choosing names!!

Hey Bea we are near enough decided on Hannah Rhiannon, Callum actually chose the name Hannah so very pleased with his choice.

At the latest scan the bloke said we are now being given 9th june as due date but as its only 3 days difference will leave it as 12th....

Yeah Sonkie its a fab name........

We are planning on trying to sort out the box room this weekend to get the nursery started.....my next scan is due mid March....so will probably wait to see if its a boy or girl before we choose colours......the room is already lilac/pale violet colour which would be really handy if its a girl!! LOL

Told my boss yesterday that I was pregnant - he seemed pretty shocked and all worried about who was going to cover my job.....to be honest I pretended to be worried too but I am so focussed on my leaving date and the baby I am finding it hard to focus on work at all...LOL

Hows everyone else this week ?????

Yeah Sonkie its a fab name........

We are planning on trying to sort out the box room this weekend to get the nursery started.....my next scan is due mid March....so will probably wait to see if its a boy or girl before we choose colours......the room is already lilac/pale violet colour which would be really handy if its a girl!! LOL

Told my boss yesterday that I was pregnant - he seemed pretty shocked and all worried about who was going to cover my job.....to be honest I pretended to be worried too but I am so focussed on my leaving date and the baby I am finding it hard to focus on work at all...LOL

Hows everyone else this week ?????

so when is your leaving date?

i am fine...just got a support belt cuz my tummy has been hanging low! plus my pubic bones hurt! other than that -- glamorous, it has been!

We are now down to 2 names .....

Hannah Rhiannon Green

Charlotte Seren Green

I like Charlotte Seren -- very unusual...and sounds pretty

Nice name choice sonkie!

Things are slow here, my spd is just awful so mw referring me in to the pain team, thinking about fentnyl patches by the end of the pg the way I'm going.. Am totally dependant on crutches outside the house now and surviving on 3/4 hours sleep a night as the pain keeps waking me.. Only another 17 weeks left though so it's all coming round..

I am woken a lot at night .....with groin/hip pain......feels like my hip pops out and needs clicking back in, also its starting to niggle at the front of the pelvis too, but mainly in bed.

Nina, Sonkie, Sunflower - I feel guilty as I dont have any symptons.....except the start of swollen ankles and fingers..... thinking of you all and hope you are are getting through it ok.....the weeks do go quickly......

Nina - finishing work around end May/early June...will see how I feel etc......

Hugs all!!!

Hey dont feel guilty....lol. My fingers have been fine so far but my ankles especially the right one has started to swell a bit .....hee hee oh such joy.

Congrats to all you to-be mums :D I am not pregnant!! But, I was just curious about breastfeeding. Obviously I've heard and read all the benefits of breast vs bottle. You can get those pumps can't you? Can you just cheat and put the breast milk into a bottle so dads can get involved too and still get the benefits of breast whilst using a bottle...

Nina, Sonkie, Sunflower - I feel guilty as I dont have any symptons.....except the start of swollen ankles and fingers..... thinking of you all and hope you are are getting through it ok.....the weeks do go quickly......

Nina - finishing work around end May/early June...will see how I feel etc......

Hugs all!!!

bea -- dont feel guilty, feel lucky! hehehehe...whats good is that you are keeping yourself busy with work...just remember to rest when you need to...and being pregnant is a good excuse for DH to do the washing up! hehehe...

as for the swelling -- some is normal during pregnancy...check your salt intake and keep drinking water! (all of us old SSers are used to that one!!!) and then elevate the feet when you get home (while tea is served to you??) hehehe...some of us can wish....

__Hope you all are doing well this upcoming week...

Sunflower_I just realized you are a few days ahead of me!...getting lots of movement with baby now?

Congrats to all you to-be mums :D I am not pregnant!! But, I was just curious about breastfeeding. Obviously I've heard and read all the benefits of breast vs bottle. You can get those pumps can't you? Can you just cheat and put the breast milk into a bottle so dads can get involved too and still get the benefits of breast whilst using a bottle...

I plan to do this if I can successfully get breastfeeding established but they dont reccommend introducing a bottle too early though

Back