New oat so simple indulgence porridge

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Hi
Apologies to keep asking, but does anyone know the points for this new porridge, I have the White choc n raspberry one with skimmed milk?
Raspberry porridge is 2 points with skimmed milk, so not sure if it wud be 3?
Thanks
X

This is the only one coming up on the website
Quaker Oat So Simple Raspberry = 3 Pro Points
The only other way is to work it out with the nutritional info on the back

Thanks loves x

Could you post on here when you find out the points please? That sound LOVELY! Need to know if i need to put it on my shopping list for hubby tonight! x

NeedsMotivation said:
If you post the nutrional info on here we can work out the points for you :)

Aw cheers Hun x

Calories 234 Sodium 0 mg
Total Fat 5 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 2 g Total Carbs 37 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 3 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 17 g
Trans 0 g Protein 9 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0%
Vitamin C 0% Iron 0%

Looks like that's with semi skim milk I had it with skimmed x
I not got the box with me so info is off Internet x

The Tesco website has the nutritional info 'per serving' but i think that is with semi skimmed milk - a sachet is 6pp. It would be easier if they could show what the product is per 100g then factor in the skim milk afterwards, so i guess you would need to get that off the box.

The do a chocolate brownie flavour too, yum! 6pp for a sachet with semi skim milk isn't bad, as i usually have Alpen and skim milk and that's 5pp and tastes like cardboard.

Wishbird i think we posted at the same time :)

If you put the info from the box up you need to put the values for Protein, carbs (total) fat (total) and fibre x

Ok Hun I will pop it on later x cheers x

The pp for the White choc n raspberry is 4pp x

Just reading though this post and this porridge sounds delicious! Can you confirm if it's 4pp or 6pp with skimmed milk please as if it's 4pp I shall swap my breakfast to this from Branflakes..

Thank you xx

It's 4pp on it's own honey soz it wud be 5pp with skimmed milk I reckon n 6pp with semi x

Thank you! May try having it for lunch instead, thank you :) xx

Morning i bought the Chocolate Brownie one last week and the propoints are 4 WITHOUT the milk...havent tried it yet but im thinking it will be lush with a chopped banana on top hmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Ooh ok, thank you. Can you mix it with water or does it have to be milk...?
xx

Hi,

I know this probably won't help much but I know original oat so simple is 5pp with skimmed and golden syrup 6pp with skimmed!
X

Yes that's what I thought Shezza, I was sure Porridge was more than 3pp xx

Back