New/old wardrobe

lucy4loop

Silver Member
Well, from the 3 bags of clothes I'd hidden away once I "grew out of :eek:" them, I'm now into the last one.
Today I've liberated 2 pairs of jeans (size 12, with NO muffin top :D!), and also put away all my summer clothes, seeing as I've got the fire going and my feet are freezing!
My aim is to empty those bags, then I can SHOP!!!!! Can't wait to buy actual NEW clothes ;)

Must feel amazing! 80% of my wardrobe are clothes I'm too big for. I cannot wait to be able to wear them! (sigh)

It will happen so quick you won't believe it Mags. All of this stuff, just 8 weeks ago I couldn't have dreamt of getting into, I've gone down 2/3 sizes in that time. Bloody amazing!! Start to try things on in a couple of weeks, you'll be gobsmacked. xx

ive filled 2 big black bags full of clothes...some even new and still have labels on, they are all just too big for me now! charity shop here i come

How fab is that ! Soo happy for you lucy hehe. I cant wait for that to happen to me, ive skrink wrapped my "thin clothes" in one of those vaccume bags and i got it from the attic the other day but i think i have a while yet to fit in to them :eek:.

Ive noticed my size 18 jeans :eek: (how ashamed am i) are too big for me now and even my belt is too big which is a lovely feeling hehe.

Tracy - EBAY THE CLOTHES!!! I eBay-ed the nicer bits and a couple of new things too last week - it's good fun watching the bids go up, and you get some money back to buy more!!!

River - it won't take as long as you think. It's a great feeling when you can feel your clothes are too big isn't it? :D

yeah would do but ive got a cousin coming over in November from Ireland and she wants me to save them for her lol so whatever she doesnt have will go on ebay

Yes lucy, its a lovely feeling :) Thinking of buying a load of primark stuff and leggings to avoid buying jeans every month now hehe.

Yes lucy, its a lovely feeling :) Thinking of buying a load of primark stuff and leggings to avoid buying jeans every month now hehe.

Leggings are a brilliant idea! I've been in mine alot lately too. I have treated myself to a couple of bargains from eBay and a supermarket top, oh and some knickers :D!

Oh i never thought of ebay thats a good idea! The pair i did buy cost me £12 so cheaper the better :p !

I find eBay is a bit pot-luck - I've found some all-time favourite clothes on there for peanuts, but you never know quite how something's going to fit or how it's going to look! I re-sell anything that isn't right. I've sold most of the things that are now too big for me too, so I can replace it all with smaller sizes!! Great fun! :)

Ooooh, it's lovely buying small pretty underwear and ditching the Bridget Jones ones.
I don't mind who sees my undies on the line nowadays.
Funny, they are half the size and take up twice the space - must have 4 times as many !!!!

Back