New on a mission - swap Info?

Carlz1983

Party Girl
Hiya!

Im back on the diet but seem to have completely forgotten. This thread might be helpful for other people when starting new or having a refresh.

Ok So im planning my meals for the week to come. The lunches have to be super easy because I only get half an hour, or they can be done the night before!

Monday - Green
BF
Mullerlight yogurt and banana (free)
Cup of tea (milk HE)
Lunch
Beans on toast (1 slice healthy Extra b)
Chilli con carne (quorn version free on green)

Tuesday
BF
Special K sustain with milk (he 1a and 1b) and cup of tea with sweetner

Tuna sarnie on brown bread (healthy extra) n extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Beef meatballs made with toms, onions, garlic, cornflower, soy sauce n woster sauce, and brown spagetti (HEb 2)

Wednesday
Special K sustain with Milk (HEa HEb)

Baked potato with Tesco low fat cottage cheese with pineapple, toms, salad

Pasta with quorn mince made with sauce (toms, onions, garlic, corgette, carrots, mushrooms) and cheese on top (HEb)

Thats my first 3 days. My snacks intend to be

Grapes - free
Rainbow drops 2 syns
Safari pops - free
chuba chups 1.5 syns
Mullerlight yogurt - free
Apples - free
plain rice cakes with extra light laughing cow on the top (1.5 syns for rice cake n using laughing cow as healthy extra)
Tesco version of quavers 3.5
Crab stix - 1.0 (free on red) dipped in prawn sauce (tom passata with extra light mayo)
Mini Milks 1.5
Snack a jacks with laughing cow on top

Is the cottage cheese with pineapple from tesco free on both days?
How much are snack a jacks?
are tesco quavers 3.5 syns?
Does this sound ok?

Hope u can all help thanks!!:wave_cry:

Low fat cottage cheese with pineapple is synned at 0.5 syns per 100g. Plain or onion and chive is free though!!

snack a jacks are coming up as :-

Snack a Jacks, Jumbo, Salt & Vinegar, each 2
Snack a Jacks, Chocolate Orange, Jumbo , each 3
Snack a Jacks, Chocolate & Caramel, Jumbo, each 3
Snack a Jacks, Jumbo, Barbecue, each 2
Snack a Jacks, Chocolate Chip, Jumbo, each 3
Snack a Jacks, Jumbo, Cheese, each 2
Snack a Jacks, Jumbo, Caramel, each 2½

are the "quavers" called cheese curls? if so they are :-
Cheese Curls, 14g bag 3½

snack a jacks are coming up as :-

Snack a Jacks, Jumbo, Salt & Vinegar, each 2
Snack a Jacks, Chocolate Orange, Jumbo , each 3
Snack a Jacks, Chocolate & Caramel, Jumbo, each 3
Snack a Jacks, Jumbo, Barbecue, each 2
Snack a Jacks, Chocolate Chip, Jumbo, each 3
Snack a Jacks, Jumbo, Cheese, each 2
Snack a Jacks, Jumbo, Caramel, each 2½

Yep and I know for sure that the crisp packet ones of mini Snack a Jacks are 4.5 syns a pack for the Salt and Vinegar flavour, not sure about the others but judging by the jumbo ones they must be similar.

There is already a sticky for FAQs new to extra easy etc.

There are also sub forums for things like recipe ideas, syn values food diaries etc.

There's also a really good search facility (and some message boards dont have one at all, so we should appreciate it!) that might help you find things you are looking for.

I dont mean to sound like I'm nagging - but if you take a few minutes to browse around the various areas of the site you will probably find places where lots of your questions have already been answered, or where people are already posting food diaries etc in one place

If you are new to the site I appreciate it takes some time to get used to it - but on the other side of the coin, regulars are seeing the same questions coming up over and over again which have been answered so many times (and I'm a relative newbie myself!)

Sorry if I sound whiny, its just if the folder structures arent used, then whats the point?

Ah Mandy you beat me to it!!
i was going to say this is turning into a syn value request thread!!

There is a fab thread called "from here to eternally slim" which is for support and there are food diary sections too where people can check over your daily food!

Thanks for all the info on the syns, yeh I will move onto there. I do have a diary and will take this off and move it to there. I will stick to that. no more quesions I promise :) Sorry oviously a forum dummy....

Last edited:
If you want to get anything moved you could ask a mod. Personally I'd just leave this for now and then ask in the sub forums in the future :)

Lots of people accidentally post questions in the wrong part of the board, you're not a dummy, you just need to get used to the layout

Back