New Pics 11 weeks on

wonderful pictures. thank you for sharing them. I have to say I think you looked good at 13 stone but the swimwear shots down the stones are amazing! you should be proud. Is a good idea im only on day 2 maybe I should get my swimwear out and put the camera on timer lol!

Wow, what a difference.You look amazing, and only half a stone to go. May i ask how long it took you too loose those 2 stone and how do you feel now????
Thank you for posting these pics
I hope one day to post mine and be as sucesssful as you!
Well done:happy096:

thats truly great pics what a difference

Funny how we have a strange perception of ourselves...

You think youve got big legs..you SO have not!!!!

You look brill :D and agree you looked ok at 13 stone lol

Bet you feel amazing xx

Fabulous photos - you look terrific! Well done, that was so inspiring.

Now you need to show off your new figure on a lovely warm sandy beach ...wonder what Barbados is like at this time of the year?!

Good Luck with last seven pounds x

Wow, what a difference.You look amazing, and only half a stone to go. May i ask how long it took you too loose those 2 stone and how do you feel now????
Thank you for posting these pics
I hope one day to post mine and be as sucesssful as you!
Well done:happy096:

Jenpen - I started 22nd July 09 and am still going today, 11 weeks on Wednesday! I havent been a total saint the whole way through but I have been strict with myself in the fact that if I wanted something I would only have a certain amount and wash it down with loads of water, I have really had to change my brain this time, as I have done it unsuccesfully twice before and can NEVER go through it again!

I feel great now, I feel.........really motivated about life, like - I plan more things, I look forward to things, I look at clothes completely differently and I definately look at food differently! My life has changed and Im really proud of myself, I think this time has definately been the golden time for me as 3 times on this diet definately makes me think I have to change my life and attitude to eating!

Thanks mrsessex!!! When I say that I mean that the actual mass of fat on the front of my leg is always the same proportion however much i weigh, at the side shot it really sticks out instead of being flat, hate it! But hey thats my shape cant do much about it!

Thanks all, its been a bloody tough few months but really when i think back it didnt really take over my life as much as others who are starting the diet think it may, definately not as much as being fat did!!!

Good luck everyone, the journey is never really over is it though, always have to work at being our new weight x

Back