New pics *Updated 26/11

SammyE

Silver Member
Feeling a bit down today as despite being really good all week I stayed the same... boooo so thought I would try and keep myself motivated by looking at a pic from when I started until now.

1st pic is from the 25th of May and 2nd pic is today... Im actually wearing skinny jeans! haha

22weekcompare.jpg

Last edited:
And face pic, cant find any of before... I think the double chin stopped me from ever taking any!!

SammyJ1.jpg

You look absolutely amazing and have done so well. Sorry you feel down about only your results this week but I'm sure you'll make up for it next week :D

Thank you both! Still a long way to go, not even half way yet but Im getting there!

OMG!!! well done hun!!!
Looking at these pics are a real inspiration to me :)
It just shows i CAN do it just like you have done it!!!! :D x

Good luck with the rest of your journey x

Thank you both!

Zoe, I failed so many diets before this one, really thought I would never ever lose the weight, started to think there was some medical reason, but there wasnt it was just me eating so badly without even realizing how badly I was eating!

Im hoping I'll be 12 stone by Christmas, I was 16 stone last christmas!

I recommend to everyone to take pics, even if you dont want to show other people, it gives you something to remind you why your doing it, last diets I failed because I used to think whats the point, nothing is happening! But seeing the pics from when I first started makes me positive that I will never ever get that size again!

What a great way of seeing fabulous progress. You are doing brilliantly, and its a real motivation to me to see how well you are doing. Keep going!

Thank you Awaken Me and Aliben!

I think once I get another 2 and a half stone gone I will finally start to feel happier with how I look.

you've done really well hun :)

Thank youuu :)

Thank you Ms Muppet!

I hope you don't mind me crashing your thread I just wanted to say, wow, you look fantastic, such an inspiration, the pics on here have really helped me realise that I CAN do it!

Thank you Flutterby!

Its crazy to think that 5 months ago I was looking at other peoples pics thinking "i wish I could lose like they have..." but now other people think my pics are inspirational hehe.

Im on Exante now so its very possible that within another 5 months I could be at target! Cant wait to post those pics!

Looking great so far, keep up the good work!

My start point and current weight are very similar to yours - I can't believe how much difference it makes on a daily basis.

Well look at you! That must be such a boost to see such a difference! You're doing so well, don't worry about staying the same, it's still less than you were in the beginning!

Back