Total Solution New products

Discussion in 'Exante' started by *lil*, 4 March 2014.

1. *lil*

*lil* Well-Known Member

Not sure if anyone noticed on there exante emails about 4 new products being launched? Well I was lucky enough to receive some to try so here they are! They aren't branded yet and the names on the packets and accompanying leaflet don't quite match but I guess they will use the names on the leaflet.

Attached Files:

2. TAUPE

TAUPE Well-Known Member

Look interesting...
  3. smidge87

smidge87 Well-Known Member

Lol missed the boat with the pancakes didn't they! Sound yummy though, seems like forever ago you could only get shakes, soups and bars!
  4. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Packaging is very like Slim and Save :)
  5. GemsGem

GemsGem Active Member

Hi lil,
    How did you find the packs? The sound really nice, the look pretty high in carbs for 4 packs a day though.
    Hope they were as yummy as they sound ?x
  6. *lil*

*lil* Well-Known Member

Sorry I updated my diary. I'll try and copy posts over x
  7. Lindzz

Lindzz Well-Known Member

I wonder if the 'omelette' will turn out more scrambled egg.
  8. *lil*

*lil* Well-Known Member

The pancakes. Were more successful as 2 than one large one. Both flavours tasted nice. No complaints. The bar tasted very similar to the tesco ultra slim one. Filling and yummy! The breakfast eggs/ omelette pack ! :-I

Originally Posted by *lil*
    The breakfast eggs. What can I say.
    You can have it scrambled or as an omelette.
    I had it as scrambled.... Or didn't as it turned out.
    It was a strange 'cakey' consistency with a funny salty eggy taste.
    Either way i'd rather have 2 eggs scrambled? I actually think Exante need to pull this product before it's launched it's gross!
    Haha so I binned it and had my delicious porridge x

Attached Files: