New start for 2013!

Sophia G

Hi all,

After an emotional 2012 of dieting to fit into my wedding dress (mission accomplished!) I went into relax mode and have put most of my loss back on. Not going to dwell on it, these things happen, but now we're wanting a baby so trying to lose some weight in order to improve our chances :)

so jumping back on the wagon tomorrow but focusing on smaller targets this time - I know I can do it! My little boy is away at his grandparents for the school holidays so hopefully it'll be easier to get through the first few days until ketosis kicks in!

Looking forward to it! X x

Day 1

having a cheeky day off work so got up fairly late here we go!

meal 1: meal bar & 500mls water - gonna do some light yoga and maybe a few minutes on the exercise bike

meal 2: vanilla crispy shake made up like a pudding, was delicious!

meal 3: 2 chilli packs wih some lettuce - certainly did the trick and it wasn't too hard to get down as the hubby was having fish for dinner so I wasn't jealous of what he had! :D

Im happy I got through day 1 but it has been hard, the withdrawal headache is starting to kick in now so I think I take myself off to bed soon...

...it'll all be worth it in the end! X

Last edited:
Day 2

withdrawal headache is agony!! But slogging through, think it'll be bath & bed tonight as I feel lousy - hurry up ketosis!!

meal 1; strawberry shake
meal 2: lemon bar
meal 3: choc crispy shake (LOVE these!)
meal 4 : macaroni cheese with broccoli

hoping ketosis kicks in by tomorrow!

Back