new start, we have let things slip

nope - 1lb ON!! ah well. will be worse next week as end of fasting next weekend and lots of feasting for a day or 2!!

oh dear, what can i say:p,it least you knew there was a good chance of a gain. you have spurred me on to be extra extra good this week.

the gap will be closed by next week!! as i will be feasting either the day or the day before weigh in. will try and b good for the rest of the week tho. x

i do not think you are as naughty with food as you lead me to believe:17729:, we will see come weigh in.

fb - do i finally get to know your name!! are you gillian?!!
ohhh - there will be lots of feasting - mark my word! lol it will be another new start after next Monday :)

i did not know if it was a good idea to put my name on, but then i see alot of people have their name on, i take it your name is sabina or is that a username.?i have developed a passion for sugar free jelly and am having 2 portions a day with shaper yogurt on top delish.

that sounds fab and yes i am sabina x

good luck with weigh in!!

1 little lonely lb, was hoping for 2 with me having the sts last week, but at least it is off and not on.

hey - well done. im not weighing in this week as the fasting has stopped and the feasting commenced on sunday so thought it best to just try and get back into a sensible routine this week as dont wanna unnecessarily scare myself.

think that might be a good idea, i bet you will be under 12st by the end of september.

i had a sneak peek and its not looking good - it said 12st 4 - lets see if still the same on monday at official weigh in. gonna have to be good as hoping to go diving again next month and dont need such a huge bulging tummy!! so not fair :(

are you going diving abroad or nearer home?

back to spain hopefully, but currently looking for cheaper flights/ accomodation.

oh, very nice, i am jealous.

booked - so now need to shift some pounds. probably going to play netball tonight - will be interesting. lol x

you are a bit of a sporty thing?

nope - i chickened out of netball!! must get into it. i do enjoy it when i go. but its the getting up and going that i find hard.
possibly starting salsa classes on monday - chickened out last week as tummy looked huge, but hopefully will get the nerve to go this monday. x

well, i am doing something wrong as i stayed the same this week. i am really going to have to plan all weeks food, i wonder if it has anything to do with the number of shapers yogurts i eat.

maybe. hows the fluid going? i know thats one of my downfalls. doing a car boot tomorrow so an early night for me. sts is ok. dont think too much. see how it goes this coming week and then maybe think about seeing if the yoghurts could be the culprit. well done tho x

Back