New Starter - Q about 49 pp

busybee123

I'm just curious as to people losing and having the 49 pp. I've only used 5 this week so far and feel as though I am going to gain on my first week if I use up the rest of the 49 pp.

I know I don't have to use them but my question is, in general do people lose each week while still having the 49 extra weeklies on top of exercise pp too?

Thanks in advance x

I think it depends really! I use all mine (and sometimes more!) every week and can usually lose a pound, sometimes half a pound, it is a slow loss but I wouldn't be able to stick to weightwatchers if I didn't use my weeklies for nights out, I'd lose my mind! ha

Multiply your daily points by 40, do the same to the 49 weeklies and add them up. That is your total weekly intake of calories, roughly, as 1pp is approximately 40 calories. Now divide that by 7 and I guarantee you'll be eating fewer calories per day than you think :)

Multiply your daily points by 40, do the same to the 49 weeklies and add them up. That is your total weekly intake of calories, roughly, as 1pp is approximately 40 calories. Now divide that by 7 and I guarantee you'll be eating fewer calories per day than you think :)

Very true my calories on dailies alone on 29pps are 1160 and if i spread my weeklies over the week too id be taking in 1440. i just dont like to think of it like that it seems a bit more daunting. i hope everyone is doing great this week :) xx

Surely this can't be right? Approx 1160 a day if you are only eating dailys and no weeklys and on 29 pp a day? Have I worked it out wrong?

yea thats right IF it is indeed 40cals per pp but who knows. i think thats just an estimate to be honest! xx

If you've written down what you've eaten in a day, enter it into myfitnesspal.com and see what it comes to :)

Thanks for clarifying this :) I have downloaded the app and apparently I have had 1214 calories today (have eaten dailies and used 2 weeklies). I used to count calories rather unsuccessfully as I was always really hungry so never thought I could survive on that! It's given me a little more motivation on what has been a slightly more difficult day :)

I find it is quicker but you might b hungrier and quicker is not always better, its a journey not a race :) xx

Thanks Leanne i ave to remember it isn't a race, i guess i am just so motivated i want it to drop off straight away - although to be fair i bet it went on quicker than it will come off - lol. x

Back