new starter! sooo scared! !

ljt1986

Hi everyone
Im starting exante total solution tomorrow and im really nervous. Ive got untill the 22nd December to lose as much weight as I can. Ive booked in to have a tummy tuck and lipo so need to be at my goal weight by then. ( I thought booking in would give me a date to achieve my goal by but now im scared!)
Hoping I can do this and actually stick to it.ive bought a weight loss plaque off ebay to have it in front of me to try and motivate me.
Hope everyone is getting on ok x

Hey! I'm a new starter too, day one is going well so far! Ive sat here while my boyfriend has eaten lots of yummy stuff and even though I could have devoured the lot, I've stuck to my exante meals and they've been nice :) I'm sure you'll get to your target goal with support and added willpower!! xx

Hi!!
Well done on not eating the yummy stuff!im having a last meal out tonight and then starting tomorrow. Im glad youve found the meals nice.it always helps.what have you trie so far? Xx

Yeah I did that yesterday!! Pizza express :) a carb laden feast!! Lol! I had the apple and cinnamon porridge this morning which was ok just very sweet! And the Thai chicken soup for dinner which I was very impressed with, it was gorgeous!! I'm working late tonight so will be taking a shake with me tonight to have at work! X

Hi, I've managed to lose 9lb in 11 days which I'm really pleased with!
I haven't been 100% yet but if I've had a cheat then I've missed a pack to try and even it out!! Yes it's not the way to go but I'd rather this and lose than go off plan completely!!

Anyway I've got horrific period pains (tmi) so I'm going to give in and have some chips!!

I'm hoping to keep motivated on here as I've just placed another order!! Only thing I haven't been mega keen on so far is the carbonara!

Here's to us!! Good luck????????

Im glad the meals have got good reviews. I was nervous about trying them. Wow lynnola thats great well done!im dreading getting weighed in the morning but at least I know thatll be the last time I see those numbers! X

had my first day today, and iced water has helped alot :)

Im going to get fridge filled up with water tomorrow. The shaked certainly taste better with iced water than lukewarm tap water xx

yeah agreed
and also reading keeps me busy
don't turn my attention to the f**d
and also with the football season back its easier

Im starting today too! Hope you all enjoyed your last carby meals! :) I'm so excited at the thought of the numbers on the scales dropping down and down and down! I CAN DO THIS, I WILL DO THIS!

Back