New Starter

Well another weigh in and disappointment this time, I gained 1lb :< I haven't done anything different either so I am not sure why it did that. Oh well here's hoping next week is good.

Don't worry about it, your losses up until this week have been fantastic. I would carry you as you are until next weeks wi, if it's not a good one next week, and I'd bet you a quorn sausage it will be, then think about SS or SS+. But just keep what you're doing in the meantime.

You're doing FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blimey Davee I've missed your posts over the last couple of weeks. Regardless of this week the rest is fab and you're almost half way already. Well done!

Are people noticing the change in you? X

Thank you both :D

Yea I've carried on as normal, can't wait till sunday, wish I had scales at home to check lol

Quiet a few people are starting to notice now which is nice, Ive been buying myself t-shirts one size too small and its great to watch them slowly start to fit, I'm actually able to order from a catalogue sizes that will fit me :)

Also, even though I put on 1lb I think I've still got smaller in size.

Wow - your losses are brilliant. Keep it up you are doing so well. And don't worry if your body decides to take a week to adjust to its new size before the fab losses start again. :)

Wow your weight losses are amazing and inspirational too. Good luck going forward :)

Thank you all again, you were totally right. Just got back from weigh in and have lost 10lbs :) I will try my best not to panic next time it happens :p

Think I might borrow my sisters wii and wii fit this week and see if it helps.

Also, I'm over half way to goal, very happy.

Ops I forgot to put my results up yesterday. I shed another 3.6lbs but I'm going to round that to 4, Another .5 of a pound would of taken me into the 18 stones, oh well I have something to look forward to next week :)

Wow! Inspirational losses! I've just started CD today and am looking forward to losing some weight - but have some concerns about my ability to stay on a VLCD. We'll see what the ketosis brings...

Thanks for posting - stories like yours will help me keep going!

Thank you for your kind words :)

I think once you get over the initial week and you see that first weigh in results, it gets easier. You gotta remember to keep your water consumption up as that really helps alot.

Good luck on your journey :)

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm working on the water - but have the feeling that I'm spending a good deal of the day visiting the ladies room. Ah well, I guess I'm away from my desk no more than those folks who go outside to smoke....
Cheers!

Hello again it's Sunday.

I lost a respectable 3lbs this wk, taking me to a total loss of 6stone and a weight of 18s11lbs :)

Also on another note, I think I better give the wiifit back to my sis so I don't weight myself everyday :p

Congratulations! What's so encouraging about this diet is all the people who stick with it and have the results to show for it! 15 weeks - I admire your persistence! :clap:

I've been weighing myself every day (have a great scale at home), but am beginning to think that it's not a good idea. After the first few days of water loss, things slowed down a lot and I got discouraged. But a week seems so long to wait!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

Wow your weight loss is nothing short of incredible! Massive well done to you! That's amazing. You must feel like a new person xxx

Ty :)

Well it's been a bit of a strange week. Missed a few shakes, been really busy and stressed out. So I went to the pub last night and dranks alot of beers and i've no idea what shots I was drinking which ended up in me spewing about 5 times.

I'm not sure if it's the small amount of food I've been eating or that I just can't handle my beer now i'm a lower weight. Either way it's not something I will retry in a hurry :p

Anyway I still managed to shed 6lbs at the weigh in this morning, so all is well :D

Am jealous! :jelous: Congratulations on a great loss!!!

Well done on the loss, I have to be very careful when drinking on a diet, it affects me 10x more!

You're doing so well :) xxxx

ty :D

Weigh in time again, and I lost 3 lbs. Not too bad.

Roll on next week when I'll be 17stone something :)

Super well done your losses are amazing and are motivating me. I am day 14 after restarting several times offer the years but this time I mean business :) I've only lost 9 pounds with my weekly weigh ins but I sure it will all catch up and your updates have been inspirational keep it up. What's your target? :)

Back