New Starter

Tyvm :) My initial target was to loose 10 stones taking me to 14st11lbs, but that was before I even thought this diet would achieve that for me. It would take me into the normal healthy bmi range, but I guess I'll see what I feel like when I'm there. I also want to build up some muscle when I get there which will put on weight so I'm really not too sure.

If you've made it 2 weeks in your over the worse and doing great. I find it just blends in with my life now and don't give it a second thought, then all of a sudden you find yourself 4 and a half months in :p

Good luck on your journey :)

Very true, I take it day by day as looking too far ahead feels daunting but suddenly 14 days as flown by. It's amazing what this free time can achieve. It's such a buzz. Yes I suppose you will get a better feeling of what goal you have as you get closer. I've been doing some reading on Bmr and so fourth keep posting and keep up the good work and il see you down in slim ville town haha :)

Another week another 1lb, oh well heres to next week :)

Hello, It's a lovely sunny sunday and have just got back from my weigh in and lost a great 6lbs, I've almost forgiven BST for stealing an hours worth of sleep from me :)

That is 100lbs gone from my body :eek:
I'm still quite shocked how well it's working.

Gl and happy sunday to all.

Jeeze Davee, you're doing so well, your BMI is amazing. How does it feel to have lost almost a third of your starting body weight? We really need to see some pics now! X

Tyvm, yea I feel a whole lot better and have more energy. It's crazy when I think about it that way, I've lost a person off me :p

Will have to think about putting pics up, I do have the picture my consultant took on my very first meeting and it's less than flattering lol but it inspires me to carry on.

100lbs!!! That's just amazing and very impressive! Well done!!! :happy096:

Just back again for my 5th month weigh in and lost a respectable 2lbs :)

My cd consultant took photo again today. I will get ahold of them and post them when I can :)

Happy Sunday to all.

Well I have a bit of an unprepared week off the diet next week, a bit worrying having to choose what to eat, but I should be ok I think.

I have enough shakes left until monday morning then I have to last till sunday to get more :)

Are you on holiday or is your CDC not available to provide you more shakes and things? Whatever - I'm sure you know enough that you will get through the week just fine! Watch out for the easter bunny tho'! :)

Lol :D I've never been a big chocolate or sweet things eater. Coke cola was probably my worst enemy, I do like Coke Zero though, feels like im cheating when I drink it :p

The week off is due to my own fault, taking an unpaid holiday from work just as all my bills were due out, ooh well... I had a nice relaxing time without money anyway :D

Just read your diary and 100 lbs is so brilliant I'm in total admiration of you x I have so much to lose that it feels impossible but u just proved me wrong x wishing you loads of luck and love x

Tyvm, I know what you mean LeaE, it feels like alot at the start but once you get going and see the results you get alot more confidence. Congrats on your first weeks loss feels great doesn't it? :D Keep at it and you will definately see results.

Bluegirl: I've never liked photos of myself but I promise I will put some pics here very soon.

My BMI is still just in the obese section (-5lbs will be overweight!!) but I do still feel larger than I should be, even though alot of friends and family are saying to take it easy on the the diet and maybe stop as they think I'm the right size. I feel at least another 3 stones needs to go hmm

EDIT: also weighed myself on the wii this morning and was 17stones exactly so I'm hoping I'm looking at nice loss when I see my cd woman this sunday :D

Hi, it went ok thank you. I am actually on my third week off the diet and still seem to be loosing, all be it at a slower rate. I was 16stone 13 lbs two mornings ago. I had a bit of an accident during the night and knocked a full cup of tea all over my router and inside of my computer and the lot is broken. Ive borrowed my sisters laptop and have dug up an old router Ive found so I'm back on the net. Just need to save the cash to buy the new bits I need, and being off the diet is saving me a bit of money towards that, I'm just being very careful what I eat.

I'm currently trying to take a picture on my blackberry of the first photograph I got when I started the diet and I have a current one that I will put here today :)

I am planning to go back on the diet to loose a few more stones too.

Well I managed to get a couple up but the quality isn't great.

dave1.jpgdave2.jpg

Back