New Starter

Totally agree... You've done great! I don't even think I'll get 4lbs this week! Don't think about what you haven't lost think about what u have!
Daisy all set jog bottoms n vest.. Then my nan rang been on phone for 40 mins.. Now I need a sit down lol!

Lost 15lbs

Oh Im so exhausted, Jeni i think i may stand you up tonight! What's the earliest i can go to bed without waking in the middle of the night? Would it be nuts to go now??

Hi Veronica, I've taken two dulcolax tablets too & I paid for fibre clear when I fit weighed on Monday but they didn't have any in stock do they told me they will call me once it's in :).
GL with the exercise too & Asal 4lbs is great :) I hate them flapjacks!!!
Hope everyone is ok x

It is a bit quiet chan!! Everyone gone bed?! How u doin? I was just thinking how much easier this is becoming huh? :)

Lost 15lbs

Evening ladies. I'm still awake :) phones a bit slow because of o2 being down but my wifi is soldiering on :) how r u 2? X

Hi ladies im here!!! Busy since got in, chatting to bf n making my shake n then I saw that spooks was on at 10 so been glued to that!
Took 2 more sh*t shifters, here's hoping for success lol x
How are u gorgeous, sexy ladies?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Janine bet ur glad u don't work at O2 anymore - crazy day!! 1500 calls still in all queues at 2100 when we shut!!! 1100 of those were pay monthly - gonna be worse tomorrow with spin xx

Ooo sun that sounds tough! And no wine to relieve the day! But ey u wouldn't of lost 24lbs if you'd been having it!! Hope you can 'go' tomorrow Hun... X

Lost 15lbs

Would have been more stressful if I was taking those calls!!!
I hope I do to jeni - I was such a regular pooper before lmao cxx
In answer to what u said earlier - dam right it's getting easier, I'm do determined to stick this out for my 9 weeks. N I think it's possible - I genuinely am never hungry :) cx

I'm good ta Jeni, you poor thing Veronica with the o2 thing hope it's sorted soon & glad to see you are all well x

Dunno bout never hungry! Just saw some food on tv and my stomach went ARGHHH!!! But I'm not thinking about it all the time like I was.. Getting on with life normally... Just without food! :p

Lost 15lbs

I don't miss call queues and getting shouted at for being on after all for more than 10seconds. Lol x

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on this thread. I have today been to the Chemist and come home with my Lipotrim packs and have been busy researching on the website before starting my Lipotrim journey tomorrow. I was going to commence Lighterlife tomorrow but I am having difficulty with my GP signing the form about my health status. Someone mentioned the Lipotrim and off I went to the Chemist. Wish my luck on my first stage of the journey and any thoughts from everyone further on will be appreciated.
Cheers x

Hi judebo
Welcome to our friendly thread :)
We chat on here every day so feel free to bob on n ask any questions, pass time, anything!
Advice?? Water water water!! Drink loads and good luck!!! It works just get thro the first week n honestly it's a lot easier than u think x

Back